Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_SK

n besharam...hehehe...i still cant take out the scenes from my mind when he enter arohi room in the morning for a kiss n rajveer chachu got him, n instead of feeling getting caught,he told them they he is loosing his vision...hehehhee

n the time he make arohi get out from the room when she was sleeping just before the engagement day...

but yeah...he is supportive n a man like him, every girls wish...😍

i know one of my favourites...! And even whn he was back from london ...! Or before she confessed when he called her at his house to met his granny and ma and helipg her with the tea...! Woh...! I still remebr evrythin. Him goin in her roon and finding DJ next to her *giggls*
Lol...! And supportive soo much yar wid her parents wid her real father...cancleing shoots till she was well ...taking care of her whn she tried ti kill her slf ! Dam it i remebr evry emotion ...!
Rama di ...! And and ana are riting paras now...! Plch update
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

update soon..

update soon..
update soon..
update soon..
update soon..
update soon.

qwerty000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey read in one go... totally good love it... please update soon and PM me
kmh_kk thumbnail
Amazing .wow very nice story I ever heard
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's awsome...!!
pleez add me in ur pm list...
and do pm me for ur another ff...pyaar to hona hi tha...
have read the whole ff...
that's just amazing...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey buddy tumne abhi tak update nahi kiya update karo plsss
gn tc ks hsd
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
R u not going 2 update it...? Would luv 2 read it further... Plz update soon... Waiting eagerly...!
nams1303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raman, missing ur FFs too much... please complete this... n waiting desperately for u to start a new one...
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,m missng my movie star so much. Plz update it.
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i finished reading this one again ..! you have such great talent of writing yar..! i know everyone says it im not the 1st one niter i have said it first time ..! but seriously it is my favorite FF of all time. i cant get tired of reading it even if i read it 50 times. it give me good vibes form arjun, he is personally my favorite arjun. he has been the support system to arohi from the start even when she was not responding to anyone after all the drama her dad did to her.

Arohi on other hand was also loved by me very much.(not more them arjun though) she was strong and self made girl wich i belive all girls should be like.she had faced so muhc since her childhood rather before even she was born. the fact that her dad told her she was bornd due to a rape case devestated her bt she became a bit good (almsot all caus of arjun) . know a fact about youself can b devastating and to rise above it it much more difficult. but she seemed to manage it with the help of arjun angi and sunny. her rocks.

her dad was a cruel person getting ehr married at that age is very bad decision and den to that ronuk? yuck. he was the most cruel person on earth. i know there are many many more people but stil. he married arohis mother for sake just sakes and treated arohi lyk nothing . useing her for business and den disowning her . thta cruel man should be killed to death.

suman was a lovely person she adored arohi so much. when she came back to her arohi had everything. but den she also went through soo much / she had a miss carriage.and coudnt support arohi when she needed the most. but she clarified everything with her. such a nice bond they share .

okay now arjuns family is awesome. i dnt know but luv his family. luck palyed his game took so much away from arohi but gave it back with this family. the 1st half of her life was hell to arohi the 2nd half spent wid arjun and his family is goan be like heaven. chachu and chachi are soo sweet. and their daughter awee. arjun rely loved her niece. i remember one line form there. which i can image karan saying it actually.

okay now only arjun aorihs relationship.
arjun is the best person on the earth. got worked his ass off to get arohi back into his life. the fund raiser was the ebst between them. then when arohi had come to his shoot to interview him and the cake sceme there. they both have a brilliant chemistry which they share and sparks fly when they met. its always visible through the way you rite.
the romance between them was shown perfectly. even happy time was less for them but even with all the drama aorihs dad did u managed to keep their relation ship alive. most of the guys would give up on their girls if they run aways form them or try to commit suside. arjun was the best he stayed with her throught her bad time. even when she went ot shimla he found her out and bought her back.

i ahve almost ritten the whole story here. i have to stop rite now. i have riteen stuff parell to updates. peopl wil get sick of me but i have to say i love ki and KI arjun is my absolute favourte.

ps-di you wil think ;''wht this mansi has got no life other then reading Ki'' hehe but the truth is i make sure i read KI alomst once a month to make myself happy. even with the busy schedul and stuff i remeove time tor ead KI. i might not complete reading my novel but i do red KI for sure.
i absolitly lov it. di for my sake
this crazy stalkers sake update this one soon..! im waiting this took me 45 mins to type the whole thing.
sorry for pakaving you...! soo much..!
love MANSI.