Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
SIA IS THE REAL AASTHA AND THEN SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER OWN DAD ie ANAND OR ABHIMANYU JOSHI. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY THE DIRECTOR. THERE IS TWIST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Culture thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YUCCCKKK how pathetic!! 🤢
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

when/where/how did director confirm this?

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I SAW IT IN THE BOMBAY TIMES TUESDAY I SUPPOSE.
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
radz2_cool u suppose or ur sure???????? if thats the case what is going on in indian television?????? million marriages, divorces and gawd knows how many affairs.........uuufffffffff its hard to keep up now 😆
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

I SAW IT IN THE BOMBAY TIMES TUESDAY I SUPPOSE.

Here it is: (Tuesday, April 12, 2005, page 27 of the online edition of Bombay Times)

Bold and the beautiful

Ajai Sinha is at it again. His serial Astitva is soon going to tackle another bold theme. This time a daughter falls in love with her father (the character played by Varun Badola) without realising that he's her father. Ajai has in the past, in his serials, dealt with themes a little ahead of their times as he did in Hasratein years ago, which focussed on an extramarital affair. But this time around, isn't there worry that the conservative audience may reject the new Astitva track, we ask. To which Ajai calmly replies, "In the serial the two characters are clearly not aware that they are father and daughter."

😳

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This theme was very asthetically handled in Gulzar's film 'Masoom' where the daughter falls in love with her father without knowing he is her father.In it the father knew it though because the daughter was her mother's replica (Sharmila Tagore and Sanjeev Kumar- has the famous song-Dil Dhundta hai phir wohi phursat ke raat din...).

Let's see how Ajay handles this. What is he going to do,get Abhi married for a fourth time??😆

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
maybe he will - and maybe thats what will kill simran 🤢
Khwaab thumbnail

OH MY GOOD LORD!!!!!!!

have mercy.....this kinna stuff looks good only in Agony aunt columns.....it's turning out to be kinna stupid....I thought Sia wud get together with Sid.....That wud be more fun...esp. to watch Astha turn to ashes....lol

PLEASE ..........I just hope Abhi doesnt fall for Sia... coz then.... it's gonna get toooooooo complicated...a gross n sticky situation....He shud atleast realise that Sia cud be the real Ashta... or 'if' Astha was living... she's be Sia's age....his daughters age.....

GGRRRRRR just thining abt all these complications is irritating moi...

srk_rulz thumbnail
can sum1 pass me da sick bowl? 🤢