Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
laxmi has to realie her love soon otherwie it gonna b really late,..!!
224529 thumbnail
No the truth won't come out so easily. This is just my prediction so don't hold onto it much.

I think Lakshmi will think Ajay is Arjun. Ajay will be confused but Arjun and Dadi will explain the deal and Dadi will come up with a plan to portray Arjun as a bad guy in front of Lakshmi..my guess would be drnking, smoking, rudeness, holier than thou attitude..and also a flirt. If Lakshmi only cares for money and status, then it won't matter to her how Arjun is and she will still try to make him fall in love with her. Maybe naively she will try to change Arjun into a good guy like Ajay but will fail obviously.

I have a feeling that Lakshmi's sanskaar are too strong for her to bear such things. She will drop Arjun after observing his behavior and will compare Ajay to him. Who wins? Ajay. Only then will the truth come out for Lakshmi and Arjun will know that Lakshmi loves him and not his status and money.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thaks a lot!!!!!!!
Hope Lakshmi realises her love 4 Ajay...
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

No the truth won't come out so easily. This is just my prediction so don't hold onto it much.

I think Lakshmi will think Ajay is Arjun. Ajay will be confused but Arjun and Dadi will explain the deal and Dadi will come up with a plan to portray Arjun as a bad guy in front of Lakshmi..my guess would be drnking, smoking, rudeness, holier than thou attitude..and also a flirt. If Lakshmi only cares for money and status, then it won't matter to her how Arjun is and she will still try to make him fall in love with her. Maybe naively she will try to change Arjun into a good guy like Ajay but will fail obviously.

I have a feeling that Lakshmi's sanskaar are too strong for her to bear such things. She will drop Arjun after observing his behavior and will compare Ajay to him. Who wins? Ajay. Only then will the truth come out for Lakshmi and Arjun will know that Lakshmi loves him and not his status and money.

Awesome prediction... I soo wish this happens...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@insanity... wow... u should be one of the cvs of this serial...😉 awesome predictions...👏
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is sab mein, I feel really bad for Arjun..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..

I really feel for Arjun.. but it was necessary for Laxmi to see the difference between her dream world and reality.. hopefully through this confusion she will be forced to acknowledge all of the real Arjun's good qualities.. and differentiate between the importance of money and love..!!
SHYKHA thumbnail
GREAT VIEWS OF ALL LETS SEE IT IN NEXT EPISODE. THANKS
SHYKHA thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Is sab mein, I feel really bad for Arjun..

SUPER EXPECTATION OF HOPES.

SHYKHA thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

jus saw the new promo...

It showed lakshmi comin in the garden of agnihotri mansion where ajay is standin and talkin on phone n lakshmi is sayin i will see ur face today for sure arjun...
N ajay turns bak n lakshmi says hi im lakshmi ajay givs a confused look...

N arjun is shown in the balcony lookin at them with a mixed emotion of angry sad n shocked... 😭

N in bakground it says will lakshmi gt to knw this time who is the real arjun..???

(I wish...) 😊 😉

GREAT INTEREST LETS SEE IN NEXT SERIAL.