Shruti Seth finds her Prince Charming

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Shruti Seth finds her Prince Charming

Shruti Seth
VJ-turned-actress Shruti Seth is dating Fact Based Communications' (FBC) India Director, Samir Gupta.

The two have been going steady for four years.

The couple has so far taken it easy and not spoken about their feelings in public. "I have never ever been vocal about my relationship with him," says Shruti. "Yes, Samir and I are seeing each other. We were introduced by a common friend, became buddies and then took the relationship to the next phase."

Marriage should happen

The actress says she and Samir are in no hurry to marry. "We have discussed marriage; but we will not rush into it. I don't want to end up making a mistake.

Presently, we are going with the flow. Marriage is a very beautiful and stabilising thing; it should happen. I love kids. I am 28 and I want to have kids in my own good time," she adds.

Samir too confesses that he and Shruti are together. "Shruti lives life to the fullest and I just love that positivity in her. But I can't say when we'll get married — it could be tomorrow, or next year, or even later than that."

Supportive parents

Shruti is Punjabi and Samir a Marwari, but the actress says her parents are cool about the relationship.

"My parents are very supportive and don't interfere at all. They are not even pressurising me into shaadi." While Samir lives in Versova, Shruti stays near near Fun Republic theatre.

Shruti was veejaying on channel [V] for two years, before she decided to move on to acting.

"With V, I wasn't allowed to do any other work," she says. "After a while, I decided I needed to go ahead in life." Now, Shruti is doing Shararat, on Star Plus.

"Today, I am a very satisfied person. I want to buy a house now, as an investment," says the actress, who will next be seen in Mum, Tum Aur Hum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx for sharing 😊

Naina 😉