MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...
Naz_Angel will again comment saying I shouldn't have opened a new thread but people don't know the thread you mentioned n updaters are irregular so people want me to do this...
I even replied to your comment on previous post...
Do read it ๐Ÿ˜Š
So lets start with the update:
i)LAkshmi says "NO" to Ajay n Ajay confronts her saying she also loves him n Arjun is a myth but he is real๐Ÿ˜ญ
ii)Lakshmi explains why she thinks money plays important role n how her mom died ,despite her father loving her very much, because they had no money to treat her n all...๐Ÿ˜ญ
iii)Sad ArMi song with flashbacks...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Precap: Arjun decides to forget Lakshmi but dadi is trying to convince him not to do so n Lakshmi argues with her family when they ask her about Ajay that he isn't her boyfrien so y every1 is asking her about him...
Sorry guys,Its a short update so can't write in detail...
You will have to wait till regular updater updates it in detail but pl don't miss this one...
It was a mind blowing episode with fabulous song of ArMi n superb acting by both the leads๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Also special thanks to writers for scripting such a potential scene where Lakshmi explains why its so much important 4 her to marry Arjun...
It especially elaborates y she is being so silly to love unknown man which is for her family n future kids๐Ÿ˜ณ so that they don't have to suffer what she went through...
1 dialgue I couldn't resist to write here...
Lakshmi :"Jitni baar Arjun ne uska naam suna nahi hoga na utni baar maine uska naam liya hai.."โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
10/10 for today's episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariamruknuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
y dont ajay tell laxmi tat he himself is arjun angnihotri