zaun thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Can anyone fill me in on Saurabh's past life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
someone mentioned that he didn't treat his wife nicely..?is that true.?
RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya he didnt love his wife...he liked/was close to some other woman.....den when his wife died he regretted how he treated her.....how sad😭
zaun thumbnail
Thanks a lot "nehadesai". That helped a lot. [:D]
chanakya thumbnail

I don't know Saurabh's past life, however Saurabh and his family are can definetely benefit from Ajmeri Bapa. He can solve there problems in seven days, GUARANTEED.

This guy's wife dies on him, leaving him to raise 3 daughters. One died. One's husband died but fortunately she married to a psychologist (which Saurab should use) whose mother disapproved of his marriage and we do not know what other misfortune will befal her; then there is SIMRAN, whose bad luck touches anyone who is contact with her.

Start with Abhi # 2 prisoner of war, lost memory, got married and wanted to forget his first muslim wife. Then ABHI # 1 - divorced twice, drunkard, sister died because of SImran did not pick up her phone etc... Shaguna - her husband is a no good thief; Manas - his wife dumped him, she killed her lover and is in jail.

I WOULD STOP WATCHING SIMRNA'S SHOW UNTIL SHE SEES AJMERI BAPA, AND HER PROBLEMS ARE CURED- GUARANTEED.

cdacrb thumbnail
Wow nehadesai! 👏 👏 👏
U've got all the facts there! I had actually forgotten most of their names, though remembered vaguely the story!!!
3283 thumbnail

Hey i agree neha desai, i hate me like hell to......he has no right to talk abt nething when he did the same thing especially in front of her wife.......God i wanted to just punch him in the beginning when the show started....😡

and chanakya, ur totally right....well said😆