is mora piya worth watching??? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I like sad stories...thats why I started watching it...Im on 5th episode now! :P

Thanks peacefull, will def watch them both :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well im not watching tht but iv heard tht its very depressing
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

im not watching it religiously.. but i do catch it here and there.. its a bold serial.. and they have some intense scenes too.. i like the concept and i saw the new promo.. she's pregnant...hawww.. ima catch the next epi.. its pretty good..

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefull

Dastaan is based on a novel during the partition between Pak and India. How this event affects the life of this young girl Bano and her fiance/ love Hassan. I was told that if you are an " INDIAN" you may not want to watch it. so passing this warning to you too.

The other MZZEP is another epic...about a woman and her struggles...Amazing story.

peaceful are you sami...have you changed your ID?😊

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

im not watching it religiously.. but i do catch it here and there.. its a bold serial.. and they have some intense scenes too.. i like the concept and i saw the new promo.. she's pregnant...hawww.. ima catch the next epi.. its pretty good..

woah thats getting intense man!😲 ive only watched the first 5 epis
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

woah thats getting intense man!😲 ive only watched the first 5 epis

didnt u see the promo??? it shows the girl crying hysterically saying she wants to get rid of the baby.. while the family is all happy betting on if its a girl or a boy..at the end they show us the geuy telling the girl that she cant go over her word and they have to get rid of the baby as its not their baby.. the girl keeps looking at him..Shocked
i guess they are showing us that the girl was kinda changing her mind for abortion but the guy is no way ready to take the responsibility he says yeh hamara bacha nahi hai.. when it is his wife's kid..
its getting interesting..
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think its a intense and emotional drama
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My feeling is that ujala will want to keep the child...i know its not the unborn childs fault, but i think faisal doesnt want to be reminded of the violent act everyday of his life...
i guess it takes a lot of courage and we cannot imagine anything like this ever (Alhumdullilah)...but faisal has to stop thinking about the rape, and accept this child...aborting a child is an unforgivable sin...ujala became pregnant as God's will...they should accept it.

That's what i didnt like in dastaan also...the hate bano had for her child,it was just wrong...it is never the childs fault...why punish the child for a crime he/she didnt have any say in...some things are best left to God.
Ok so everyone has their own opinions, dont hate me for this but i think abortion would be acceptable in this situation since she got raped i mean looking at her baby everyday will just keep reminding her of what happened and because of that he may not be able to get the love he deserves from his parents...but i really hope whatever happens it wont cause more problems between faisal and ujala, they need to understand eachother!:S
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happyviewer

peaceful are you sami...have you changed your ID?😊

No I am not Sami..but Kripa Rajput. Ring a bell... Nice meeting you...Happy viewer.