Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will add meri zaat zara e be nishan to starstruck's list...its a must watch, like dastaan.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ ohh yess! I totally forgot.

Meri Zaat Zarr e Benishaan
Dastaan

Both of these dramas are way better than Mora Piya, Khuda aur Mohabbat and Humsafar combined in my honest opinion.
I have heard a lot about Dastaan and MZZEB... will give them a try! thanks so much guys! :)

just watched 3rd episode of mora piya...it seems to be getting a bit better now :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

I have heard a lot about Dastaan and MZZEB... will give them a try! thanks so much guys! :)

just watched 3rd episode of mora piya...it seems to be getting a bit better now :P

Meri Zaat Zarre Benishan is the most viewed Geo drama ever. I think that's the only good drama Geo has ever aired. πŸ˜†..It's really heart touching..best part is it has a very strong storyline and all the actors are great with their performances. Faisal Qureshi and Samiya are brilliant! Faisal also got the best actor award for it last yr at the Lux Style Awards.

Dastaan is a Hum tv drama and it also was very very popular. Also has a different and solid storyline like Meri Zaat. Sanam Baloch and Fawad Khan were exceptional to say the least. Dastaan is their breakthrough performances..it also put Fawad Khan into the limelight as a brilliant actor.

bottom line is..both dramas are epic to say the least. :-)
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it really boring and draggy, especially after Ujala's rape scene
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like it..its a nice serial abhi tak touπŸ˜‰
can anyone tell me the storyline of dastaan and meri zaat?
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, you should definitely watch Meri Zaat Zaar-e-Benishan, it's really worth it. Umm, I don't know about Dastaan, that was popular too. I watched the first episode of More Piya and thought about watching it when there are more episodes.
Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

can anyone tell me the storyline of dastaan and meri zaat?

Dastaan is based on a novel during the partition between Pak and India. How this event affects the life of this young girl Bano and her fiance/ love Hassan. I was told that if you are an " INDIAN" you may not want to watch it. so passing this warning to you too.

The other MZZEP is another epic...about a woman and her struggles...Amazing story.
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aw u should watch it.. Fablous and touching story!
Amina acting r superb And I just Love Adeel! He soo cute..! I think u gonna love the first n seconde episode, but afters they storyline goes bit sad.. is Really worth watching it...