MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone...
OK...episode summary:
i)Raj agnihotri scolds his son for changing his decision...he s upset not bcoz he lost 2.5 cr rs...he can anytime do it 4 his son but he s upset bcoz his son didn't follow his decision๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ii)Lakshmi msgs Arjun way to convince his boss n has Ajay Sharma written at d bottom
Arjun forwards it to RA(Raj Agnihotri) n RA doesn't like it bcoz its emotional n he says buisness needs brain n money n no heart...
iii)RA hopes that d msg is 4m Ajay Sharma n not Arjun bcoz he doesn't like Arjun thinking that ways n also hopes that its not Arjun's girlfriend who s calling him at this time in night bcoz he has fixed Arjun's marriage
iv)Lakshmi keeps 16 mondays ka wrat 4 Ajay n precap's phone convo๐Ÿ˜ณ
iv)Poorva confronts Arjun while going to meet Lakshmi n tells him that its not Ajay but its Arjun n his status that Lakshmi loves but Arjun blows her off saying Lakshmi has something else in mind n she says something else...She never knows wat she s talking abt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ(Glad they aren't showing Poorva -ve till now...felt sad 4 her when Arjun talkes abt Lakshmi to her...The girl really likes Arjun)
v)Saraswati n her husband have to spend a night at a garden in dharamshala bcoz their house has been sealed by court (very nice scenes of them...10/10 love Saraswati n her hubby)
Precap: Arjun Lakshmi rain scene where Arjun s gonna confess his feelings...
He has a gift 4 her...a very sweet chain which he puts on her neck๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks very much for the quickie update... didnt catch the episode but got the gist of it from u๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
huh...
please refrain from short updates ...without regular updaters permission..
use episodic/short update thread for this..
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is really good episode but one think sarawati was wearing gold rite so when she was sleeping doesnt she get afraid of any robbers will steal her gold well i like the 15th jan episode too it was sooo awsome and i love what arjun did in rain sequence

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

huh...

please refrain from short updates ...without regular updaters permission..
use episodic/short update thread for this..

Sorry but I don't get your point...
In d last post u said I can open new link which will b added to it, besides,I don't see discussion thread when I open the forum...the link u gave had "Parichay-nayee zindagi ke sapno ka" written in it so I wasn't sure whether I should post it there or not...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
N for permission,I guess there are no regular updaters who do short update,right??
So whose permission should I seek???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Plz provide update regularly as there r no selected provider...grt respect to ur hard work 4 making time 4 people like us who r not able to watch lively on tv coz of bziness ...

Originally posted by: Niceup

Plz provide update regularly as there r no selected provider...grt respect to ur hard work 4 making time 4 people like us who r not able to watch lively on tv coz of bziness ...

Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜Š
Glad people appreciate efforts I put into it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ