Astitva should have ended....before leap

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ASTITVA should have ended by showing ABI and SIMRAN.. The last eposide before leap....and it would have been a good ending for the show. NOW the leap has taken place the meaning of ASTITVA EK PREM KAHANI has no meaning what so ever...and i am not interested in knowing how their kids ends ups..the director should have known that...and now i see second generation Abi/simran as sonu/ashta and it would be the same situation as before that simran faced....Now the ASTITVA is headed for a big FAILURE just like KKUSUM ..or just call it KKUSUM part 2.....

What do you think this SERIAL is headed for .... I am already loosing the interest in this serial...as they are dragging it too much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spice_it_up thumbnail
Mrigtrishna -- Mriga means deer & trishna means thirsty. Its just a phrase. In Astitva Neha's life was like Mrigatrishna meaning she was thirst for love, which she never got from her mother earlier & then from Abhimanyu.

Gotcha ? 😊

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i too think that they shouldnot have continued astitva for the 20 year leap. as cdesai has said, just simran and abhi marrying in the end would have justified the significance of the title- astitva-ek prem kahani. now, there is no relevance to the title. like all balaji telefilms' serials, astitva too is losing its grip and storyline.
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All,

I agree, it should have ended. If anything the direcors could have brought back the same characters and done a spin off. In other words, he could have kept a few of the character personalities, but only with a fresh new story line.

This would have been a lot more intersting and could have brougth in a new set of viewers, becasue they wouldn't have to be updated on the past of Astitva.

Thanks