Shweta Tiwari married to Abhinav KohliLIED IN BB 4

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/celebs/Shweta-Tiwari-married-to-Abhinav-Kohli/videoshow/7409698.cms

LOL those who are supporting ST and wrote bad about Juhi watch this video.. ST lied thru out the BB4 !!!! where as Juhi stood by honesty ??? 

i really admire Juhi's courage to face the world's criticisms and stood by honesty.. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shweta isnt married to Abhinav!!!... shes not even divorced yet from Raja!! get your facts straight... this video is old, and wrong! 

please stop Lats22... you cant change our opinion that Juhi is the worst BB winner ever whereas as ST is the best! 
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shweta hazaar jhuudh bhi bol de juhi jaisi evil nayi ho sakti
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Shweta isnt married to Abhinav!!!... shes not even divorced yet from Raja!! get your facts straight... this video is old, and wrong! 

please stop Lats22... you cant change our opinion that Juhi is the worst BB winner ever whereas as ST is the best! 

video will be old since BB4 happened in 2010 .. and news was in 2011 !! did i asked any one to change your opinion ?? i posted a video which is clearly giving evidence of ST's marriage and RC's fights !! and my opinion .. LOL
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lats22

video will be old since BB4 happened in 2010 .. and news was in 2011 !! did i asked any one to change your opinion ?? i posted a video which is clearly giving evidence of ST's marriage and RC's fights !! and my opinion .. LOL

but the thing is Shweta isnt married to Abhinav and isnt divorced with Raja yet!! so the video you provided is wrong! 
zozo1200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nitu di lats is insecure cuz juhi aint getting any attention at all on facebook, youtube and twitter even though she won unfairly while shweta's victory was celebrated by one and all😳

lats your a true trouble maker and you call mahek and shweta fans names huh

πŸ˜†
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
isme koi saboot tu nahi hai sirf aik larki apni awaz mai shweta tiwari ki shaadi ka bata rahi hai... where is the evidence????
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry, but this seems a baseless video. Also please note that providing Shweta's video ain't gonna justice Juhi's action. Thanks!!
looks like attempt of Raja to tarnish Swetha image just like PB doing with Mehak. How can even reproter say that raja is worried about duaghter palak?? 

Juhi she cannot even attain 1% of what swetha is. Swetha is above all to these creatures. Its shame even to be compared.
zozo1200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

looks like attempt of Raja to tarnish Swetha image just like PB doing with Mehak. How can even reproter say that raja is worried about duaghter palak?? 

Juhi she cannot even attain 1% of what swetha is. Swetha is above all to these creatures. Its shame even to be compared.

I agree with you sosweet😊