Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
innonectindian i know ur having the last laugh............i laughed too at this one........and mind you i live in the US too but have not even a single time asked for the pics....... 😛 😛 but after i saw the leap here yest. I dont think anyone is worth watching their pics too 😆 😛
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol richakang.....

for anyone thats interested, I THINK (not 100% sure) but Sia's name is Nirmla Shah - perhaps.... seems so from the list of characters at the end of the program... i couldn't find anything from the web, but maybe someone else can

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think u should laugh if someone is asking about pictures...after all we come here to share our thoughts and if someone is asking for pictures may be he/she does'nt know that it has already been asked....but still, if u r free to write anything in this forum then everyone is..there is no point of making fun of them or laugh at someone... 😲
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
scorpio_pk there was no offense intented ........we just laughed coz everyone was asking the same question....no offense just be happy
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yusra

please excuse my ignorance, but i don't get it - what has the link u sent got to do with manners and/or my comment above....