Update for 12th April 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode begins with Abhi and Sia standing face to face. Sia tells Abhi that she has lost her way and spent the whole night roaming on the roads. Her driver is also not traceable. So asks him the way to get to the main road. Abhi comes out of the house and starts to tell het how to go when Sia says she is feeling very thirsty and wants water. Abhi goes in to get water. Sia enters the house and in the living room, there are huge bookshelves filled with plenty of books. She goes near them and is seeing it when Abhi arrives from the kitchen with a glass of water. He does not see Sia near the door , looks here and there and then sees her inside the hoose near the bookshelf. Sia says this is a nice house. She asks him what do you do? Abhi does not say anything but gives her water and tells her to drink it. She again asks him whether he lives in Goa or is a tourist. She asks him his name and then asks him whether he lives alone. Abhi gets wild and tells her that he just finished his meditation and now it is the time for him to do yoga. So he asks her to leave. Sia says sorry. Abhi says you ought to be. Sia then says she is feeling very tired and needs some rest and tries to go to the bedroom. Abhi yells at her and says Stop there. There are many hotels in Goa and you can go to one of them. I don't allow starngers at my place, he says. Sia at once asks him whether many starngers come to his place asking for help. Abhi tells her to drink water and tells her that it is not bcos of any fear that he does not allow strangers , but it is his discipline in life. He orders her to go. Sia just walks out.

Astha is ready to go to the college for her exam. In the living room, Simran is there with Abhi's parents who have come to see her. AStha says she has prepared very well for the next paper and she wil do it well. She then goes to her grandparents and seek their blessings. Simran remains silent thro'out. AStha then comes near Simran and seeks her blessings. Simran first does not put her hand over Astha's head. She is hesitant. Then seeing Abhi's parents react, she puts her hand over AStha's head, but very hesitantly. AStha then goes. Abhi's mother asks Simran is there anything wrong between the two? Simran gives a disgusted look and says i cannot handle this anymore. Abhi's mother then gets up and goes near Simran. She tells her that AStha looks very sad. She is a kid and even if she made a mistake, it si for Simran to forgive her. You are her father and mother. So you need to be supportive, she says. Simran retorts but she keeps on saying that AStha is a kid and if Simran pushes her far from her, she will feel very lonely and that should not happen. Abhi's father then gets up and tells Simran that she has to consider all the years she has spent in AStha's upbringing and tells her not to break that relationship. Simran is worried and does not know how to react.

Sia is in her hotel and is thinking whether Anand recognised her. She says to herself that he looked very realxed and did not give such an appearance. But he is so innocent looking , could he do that to Divya?

On the other hand, Abhi is sitting pensively and is thinking who the girl was. Why did she come here. She said she lost her way. But she did not appear like that. Why did she come here? She wanted to talk to me. She had no fear at all. She had a hold on herself. She was very strange. Above all, she had a similarity in appearance to Simran, he says to himself. Suddenly he realises that he is thinking too far and stops himself.

Sia is lying on her hotel bed. She is reminded of Divya's screaming message. She thinks to herself that Anand looked so innocent. Then suddenly, she goes into Anand's house without his knowledge. She enters, Anand sees her and holds her tightly and Anand in a fit of anger, tells her that he knows that she is Divya's friend. He will do the same to her too and tries to behave badly with her. Suddenly Sia gets up from bed screaming. This was her dream. She realises it. She then sees the newspaper near her which has the headlines of Victor and Divya's murder with their brutally murdered photographs. She then picks up the paper and again vows that she will not spare Anand.

Abhi is writing in his room. He narrates these following lines in the background.

I am running away from my past. This is the repentance for all my mistakes. I am away from my family. Why is it that I get so much of importance even after making so many mistakes? My life can be described with two women. Neha who taught me pure and unconditional love. Simran who taught me the inner meaning of trust. All think i am a very good man. I have so much of human values. But nobody knows my inner nature. After commiting all sins, here I am showing the way to the whole world. What right have i got to write about all these human values when i have no human values within me. The girl who dies a Mrigatrishna bcos of me must be wondering how i became a path indicator to all. My parents, who at this old age might be living only to see their son once, will be thinking how bad i was to them. Simran whom i left midroad must be wondering why i did so. Astha might have different questions to ask me. In the midst of all this, why am i considered a great writer and philosopher. In my own eyes, i am absolute zero. This is the moment of enlightenment for me. This is the beginning and this is the end. He says all this in background with Abhi doing chores like watering the plants, wandering in his garden, making pottery designs etc.

Astha comes from college and Simran calls her. She asks her to sit and Simran sits too. She tells AStha that she should not have done this to her and is very sorry. AStha says she is very sorry and has hurt her so much. AStha says all are right when they say that she is spoilt.

Sia comes to Anand's house again. Anand is making designs on pottery. She takes a book in her hand and tries to scroll pages. Anand looks at her and takes the book away from her. She tells him that she wanted to know his name. Anand tells her that she has come from London. He asks her whether she goes into other people's house and goes thro' books like this. Sia asks his name. Anand replies that his name is Harish Trivedi. Sia looks surprised. Anand is making pottery design and there are lots of different kinds of pottery with desgins spread in the room. She says you are a great potter indeed. She has a look at them. You have great imagination and this shows in your books, she suddenly says. Ananad looks at her. She addresses him as Anand. He is shocked.

Sia says she is a big fan of his. Anand then asks her what are his books she has read? Sia says she has read Journey and it depicts human values so well. Her friend very recently gave her Attaractions, but she had to come to India . She says you are the greatest writer of modern contemporary times. He says thanks. She then tells her name as Sia. Sia says her journey has now begun. Sia then asks him whether she can take a pottery design of his. Anand says no and says it is his hobby and not profession. He says it is his request that she does not mention to anybody tha she met him. Sia asks him why do you hide? Is it fear? Anand says he is not inclined to have friends and roam about. Sia asks him why? Anand tells her very sternly that every individual has a right to lead his life in the way he wants. If this is not problematic to others, why are you bothered? He then insists to her that she has to forget him and not mention his name out. She agrees. Sia then asks him whether he does not meet his family or relatives. He says no .Sia then asks ther reason for it. Anand gets angry and tells her that she is interfering too much in his personal life. Sia says i am not understanding why, but after just one meeting, she feels as though she has a strong bond with him. Anand looks stunned. Sia then wipes the colour from his hand with her kerchief. He says its time for his tea , so asks her to leave. He says not to come back again. Sia says this time he did not ask her for tea. But the next time she comes, she will definitely have tea with him and spend more time. Saying this, she leaves the place leaving a shocked Anand just gazing at her going.

P.S: Sorry friends, there were frequent cuts in my cable, so might have missed out some scenes.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent as usual. I missed all the London brouhaha as I was travelling, but didn't feel as though I missed anything because of arti's & sree's updates.

Even now I miss many episodes because I am attending the Art of Living Foundation's classes. So these updates are something I look forward to.

Thanks, all of you, and hope you keep up the good work!

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sree. I think they are simply prolonging the story...it seems to have slowed down so much
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. Its sure thing tht abhi will get close to sia and sia is aastha...but the stunning thing i heard is sia and abhi fall in love...Father and Daughter....OMG...where is this heading to....😡
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update sree!
sweetsunset08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea it does look like sia is the original aastha..BUT do u really think it'll be a luv relationship or more like a jsut close bond?