Frequent Posters

Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hope alina will know the truth soon nice up date ,but not abhiya scene
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my god tamanna ek update mein itna sab kuch ! it was brilliant... i loved it!can't wait...do update soon and thanks for the pm!
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm looking forward to your next part of the story
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum updte. Poor pia,bt m happy coz there ll b abhiya nw!!!
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update tamanna. I feel sad for piya that she couldnt make her marriage work and disappointing jeh but abhay and piya are meant to be together. She should have realized that before
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys... i will reply to the comments on the previous chapter in the morning... m sooo sorry and thank u sooo much for liking the chapter and for the sweet comments... they really encourage me...

Chapter 3

It had been a few days since Abhay found out about Piya's divorce. He still could not believe it. He was sure after all that had happened it was Jeh who wanted the divorce. Abhay saw this as a great opportunity to make everything right again. They still had time to tell Alina the truth and spare her anymore agony. But he knew convincing Piya to spill the beans was gonna be like pulling out a tooth from a baby. He had to convince no matter what. Or else none of them will find true happiness.

Abhay knocked on Piya's apartment door that she had moved into. If only she had told him about the move, he would have helped her and made the transition a little easier. But no, he had to find out through Alina. He missed the days when they were buddies. Telling each other everything was a daily routine.

He waited for a few minutes but there was no answer. Knowing how predictable and organized Piya was, he knew she would be hiding a spare key under the vase outside the door. He lifted the vase and as expected, a lone key was placed under it. He really needed to talk to her about that. That was so clich! He opened the door and looked around, trying to spot Piya.

"Piya?" called Abhay. He heard water running from the bathroom in the bedroom.

"Piya?" called Abhay again as he made his way to the bedroom. The bathroom door was closed so he waited for Piya to come out.

Soon, she emerged, dabbing a towel on her face.

"How did you get in?" asked Piya, stunned.

"I figured you would hide a key under the vase, which is not safe, by the way," said Abhay. Piya just rolled her eyes. she thought he knew her so much. As much as she hated to admit it, he did.

"So you just thought you would break into my house?"

"I knocked, you didn't answer," said Abhay, explaining himself.

"Most people would just leave," said Piya, making her way to in front of the mirror.

"I'm not most people," said Abhay. Piya looked at him through the reflection of the mirror and averted his piercing gaze.

"How are you doing?" asked Abhay.

"I'm fine," said Piya, just continuing to comb her hair. Still averting his eyes.

"Is that why you were crying a minute ago?" asked Abhay. Finally, Piya's gaze fell upon his.

"Stay out of this," said Piya.

"I can see it in your eyes, Piya. You're hurting."

Piya took a few deep breaths. She placed the comb on the table and looked down to her lap. She was so tired, exhausted. Tired of being sad all the time. Exhausted of being guilty every moment and definitely sick of fighting with Abhay each time they met.

Abhay took a step towards Piya and placed a hand on her shoulder from behind.

"Piya, we have to tell her," said Abhay.

"Abhay, please," started Piya. The tone of her voice made his heart skipped a beat.

She sounded so helpless. Nothing like the Piya who had been fighting with him all this while. She sounded like the Piya he had fallen for. Strong but at the same time needed someone to lean on.

"Please don't start. I'm tired with all of these. Why can't everything be easier? I just want everyone to be happy," said Piya, with tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Hey, I'm sorry," said Abhay, kneeling in front of Piya. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and it pained him to see her like this. He tilted the face towards his and gave a reassuring smile.

"Everything's gonna be okay, I'll make sure of it," said Abhay. Abhay took her in his arms and Piya just fell apart. More tears overcame her. Abhay stood up, taking Piya's almost lifeless body standing with him.

"I know it seems hard right now. But we'll get through this, and we can finally get our happy ending," said Abhay.

"I'm not sure we will, Abhay, this has gone too far," said Piya against Abhay's shoulder.
Abhay made her look into his eyes.

"We will, I promise," said Abhay. They shared an intense gaze and before they knew who made the first move, they found themselves in a passionate lip lock. Each movement of Abhay's sensual lips on hers made her feel alive, loved and all those worries just melted away. She had never felt this alive, even with Jeh. Abhay's touch was magical and with each passing touch and caress, she craved for more.

Little did she knew, Abhay was feeling exactly the same. He just couldn't get enough of her. All this while he knew they were emotionally perfect for each other but now he knew, they were physically made for each other. Every inch of Piya he touched just lit a fire in his body that he never knew existed.

Without much protest from Piya, Abhay led her towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of their clothing. Soon they found themselves connected in the most intimate way, their bodies molded perfectly to each other. They let themselves be taken over with passion as they reached new heights of pleasure.

----

Alina peered at the window for the umpteenth time that night. It was already 2 in the morning. She tried calling Abhay's phone but no answer. She knew she shouldn't get too worked up about it, he did that all the time but she couldn't help herself. She loved him too much. abhay had made her life worth living again. She owed him that much to be a good
wife to him.

When she was sure there was no sign of him, she settled onto the bed and tried to get lost in the paperback novel. Soon, she found herself drifting away into sleep. She just had to see Abhay in the morning.

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

**Edited**

First!!!!

Pia's sadness is for sure affecting me..!
Abhiya finally confessed their love!! That's sweet..!

Poor Alina, what will happen to her when she knows the truth?? She's trying in all ways to be a perfect wife!!

Thanks for the Pm dear!!
Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow two updates in a row..i loved this update..finally piya gave in..and abhiya took their relation to new level! Bt what about alina? Wil she get to knw abt it? N wil abhina wil also be divorced?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey awsome tamanna!two updates in one.i just wish i could get updates of ur ff like this everyday.well this part was awsome.i just wish alina understand abhiyas relationship.let alina marry to someone else.add me in ur pm list.
Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhiya shuld tell truth 2 alina she deserve 2 know
I feel sorry 4 her on other hand abhiya were hot
Plz cont..