wow great story plz update soonthank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm really looking forward toy our next part of the storyglad u liked it
my name is Alicia pm meokie

Word Count: 0

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Nice starting Tamanna...thank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Švery happy to see u writing another FF ๐Ÿ‘how sweet thank u๐Ÿ˜Š

Late HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear...thank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Š so sorry I cudn't wish in your thread... I was hell busy...no prob ...๐Ÿ˜Š
do continue soon and thanks a lot for the PM ๐Ÿค—

Word Count: 1

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

lovely start..thank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Šbt hell no...plz jiya aur abhina nahi..bring abhiya together back soon..they will be together soon....

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

Liked the concept!! thank u ๐Ÿ˜ŠPls PM me!!okie๐Ÿ˜Š

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku4everr

If it is on abhiya then please add me your pm list ,it is on abhiya๐Ÿ˜Švery nice story ,thank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Ši like it so much glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Tamanna,update na plz.i am waitingwill update in a while๐Ÿ˜Š

tamannamalik thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Did something happen in the kitchen just now?" asked Alina as Abhay drove towards their home.

"What do you mean?" replied Abhay when actually he knew well Alina was talking about.

"Piya seemed like a little weird and Jeh looked pissed after you guys came out of the kitchen," said Alina, relaying her observations.

"I didn't notice. They were fine when I saw them in the kitchen," said Abhay, twisting the truth.

"It just odd, they look fine before that," said Alina.

"It's probably nothing. It's best if you just stay out of it and let them deal with
their own business," said abhay.

"Yeah, I guess. Just hope they're gonna be fine," said Alina.

Was it evil of Abhay if he prayed that things would not work out between Piya and Jeh? He just loved Piya so much and he craved to be able to be in Jeh's position. To be able to call her his wife and give her all the love in the world. But at the same time she despised Piya for being so righteous and insisted them marrying other people for the sake of Alina's happiness. At the end of the day he knew he had not made Alina happy in this one year. He felt guilt for doing that to Alina. She was the innocent bystander in this tragedy. He just did not love her and no matter what Piya did would convince him to love Alina.

He wished he would be able to get through to Piya and convince her that their decision was a mistake because it was causing nothing but pain on everybody. At the same time he was being unfair to his own friend, Jeh. Despite knowing Piya loved another man, he still went with it because he truly loved Piya. Jeh was also another victim in this twisted love story.

He wished Jeh would realize that Piya could never truly love him and leave her because then Abhay might be able to make things right by being honest to Alina. She has had enough heartache from her own best friends.

----

Piya took a deep breath, trying to brace herself against another argument with Jeh. She knew he would take what he saw in the kitchen in the wrong way. Well, to be honest what was going on was really what Jeh thought but she hated Abhay for making this argument with Jeh necessary.

As she walked into the bedroom, instead of having Jeh interrogating her she saw Jeh stuffing clothes into his luggage bag. She just sat on the bed, looking at him moving around the room with determination in his eyes.

"Jeh, what are you doing?" asked Piya, finally.

"I'm leaving."

"What? Why?" asked Piya.

"You still have the nerve to ask me why? I saw you with Abhay in the kitchen!" cried Jeh.

"It was nothing! Why are you making a big deal out of this? It's not like you walked in on us doing the nasty on the kitchen table," said Piya.

"It was something and you know it, Piya," said Jeh.

"What are you talking about? There is nothing between me and Abhay, I swear," said Piya.

"Well, there might not be but I know you have feelings for him."

"Okay, you are seriously losing it. I married you, I didn't marry him. I don't love him, Jeh. I love you," said Piya. She knew that was totally false but she just had to say something to keep this marriage intact. A little white lie won't hurt him when she was trying to protect him against the truth.

"Again, that's a lie. I know you and Abhay are in love with each other. I knew even before we got married," said Jeh, finally telling the truth that he had kept from Piya.

"What?" said Piya, dumbfounded.

"I know, Piya. Abhay didn't tell me but I just figured it out. I just kept quiet because I thought I could make you happy. I thought my love for you is enough for both of us but apparently it's not enough for you," said Jeh

"You knew?" asked Piya, surprised. She truly felt like the worst person in the world now. All these years Jeh had been trying to give her so much love and all she ever did was push him away. She could only imagine the pain he had been going through knowing someone he loved, loved someone else.

"Yeah, I knew and you have no idea how hard I've been trying to get through to you and I just wish you would have the decency to be honest with me," said Jeh, picking up the luggage bag.

Piya went to him and tried to take his bag away from him.

"Jeh, please don't go, I'm sorry. I'll change. We can make this marriage work," said Piya with tears in her eyes. She truly regretted what she had been doing to Jeh. Jeh was just trying to love her. She never thought she would cause so much pain to so many people by making that promise with Abhay. All of these were not how she wanted it to turn out.

"That is what I've been doing for the past one year. But now I'm done! No more, Piya," said Jeh, going out of the room.

Piya followed him downstairs as he took the car keys. Before he went out, he turned to Piya who had so much regret in her eyes.

"As your friend, I'm gonna say please just tell Alina the truth. She deserves the truth. I don't want her to get burned just like me," said Jeh.

"I'm sorry," whispered Piya. She knew no amount words of apology can rectify what she had done.

With that, Jeh left, leaving Piya alone, reminiscing all the decisions that had led to this unfortunate moment.

--

For days Piya took leave from work. She just couldn't stop thinking what had just happen. And she surely was not ready to tell Abhay and Alina. Alina would not understand why her marriage fell apart when Piya and Jeh looked like a happy couple all this while. Telling Abhay would only give him hope that they could start over and that was not an option because she did not want to hurt Alina by taking Abhay away from her. She knew Jeh and also Abhay thought that Alina deserved the truth but she would rather suffer alone than Alina being left by Abhay.

After days of staying in bed, crying her eyes out, Piya finally managed to get up and get herself together. She needed to go to work. That was the only thing that could take her mind off of these complicated things. She started the coffee maker and went to check the mail.

", , catalogues, catalogues," said Piya to herself as she threw them one by one on the table. An envelope caught her eye. It did not look like any type of mails she had gotten before. She tore off the envelop and read the contents. She sighed as she finished reading the contents. It was the divorce papers from Jeh's lawyers. She felt like crawling back in bed and forget this ever happened. At least she would not have to face this heart ache. She decided to settle them right then. She needed to close that chapter of her life and move on.

As she signed at the dotted line, she felt a part of her had died. Jeh was best friend and now everything was screwed up.
"I need to talk to someone," said Piya to herself. She just could not bear the pain alone. She needed to let it out.

---

"So, what's up? You don't look so good," said Alina as she set a cup of coffee on the table.

"A lot of things have been going on," said Piya as she ran her hand through her hair. She had no one else to turn to and she needed her best friend. She was just glad Abhay was not at home.

"Are things with Jeh okay?" asked Alina.

"We're getting divorced," blurted Piya. Might as well get it over with.

"What?" said Alina, almost choking on her coffee.

"I signed the papers this morning," said Piya.

"Okay, can we back up here? Were you guys having problems? You never told me anything major," said Alina, still trying to process that piece of information.

"We just grew apart. I realized that I don't have strong enough feelings for him and he thought it was best for us to get a divorce," said Piya, explaining things as vaguely as possible.

"Are you okay?"

"It's been a hard couple of days. But I'll get through it. I just needed someone to talk to," said Piya with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call, I'm here for you," said Alina, taking Piya's hand in hers. She hated watching Piya hurting after all she had done for her.

Just then, Abhay arrived home and walked into the house. The girls were into their conversation that they did not notice Abhay was walking towards them.

"Hey, maybe you should stay here for a few days, we have more than enough room here," offered Alina.

"No, it's okay, I'm just gonna be busy at work, thanks for the offer though," said Piya.

"Hey," greeted Abhay.

"Hey hon," said Alina.

"Hi Abhay," said Piya, giving him a weak smile. Just by looking at her Abhay could detect the sadness in her eyes.

"What's going on?" asked Abhay.

"Uh, Alina can fill you in, I have to go, thanks Alina," said Piya, grabbing her bag and coat.

"Talk to you later, Abhay," said Piya as she walked past him. Abhay was restraining himself from grabbing her arm and asking her what was going on.

"Yeah, later," said Abhay.

Once Piya was out the door, Abhay turned to Alina.

"What's going on?" asked Abhay.

"Piya and Jeh are getting divorced," said Alina, taking the cups into her hands and just gave Abhay a sympathetic look.

When Alina went away into the kitchen, Abhay ran to the door and saw Piya driving away, but not before they shared a look between them.

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum tammana...

i m loving d way u r getting d story...
so jey n pia are apart now... now its time 4 alina 2 know d truth...
i hope she dosent broke up... she really loves abhay...
cont soon waiting 4 d next part n thanks 4 d pm...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was awesome..phew i shud be sad for divorce bt luk m happy..no jiya nw ๐Ÿ˜† nw i want buh bye abhina..so that i get abhiya..i knw m sounding heartless bt cant help when it cumes to abhiya..
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update tammy .๐Ÿ‘

i loved it .๐Ÿ˜Š

finally jiya divorce๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now abhay have a chance na ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope soon abhiya tell truth to alina .๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue soon .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago