Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

😲 😲 😲 😲 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣this is what i am right now!!!!!!from 7 days we were like mad being sorry for abhiya and what it all came out in the end?a funny story by jey😡 😡 🤣gosh!!!!i hope u liked it... it was actually suppose to end with alina's death but dint want u guys to be sad so added the end at the last minute

anyways it was a awesome story!😛and if it was real i really felt bad for alina and jey!!!!abhiya would also be miserable ...so it guess its a better ending😉glad u liked it😊keep writing and this time with a less heartfailing end😡🤣okieur stories's end's r always heart failing😆 ah!i wrote such a long comment after so long!😆thank u for ur sweet words😊

Word Count: 1

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

amazing dr!!!!!thank u😊

finally abhay left alina!!!!yeah
but alina is really out of mind!!!! how can she kidnap aisha!!!!yeah she is
so finally pia tells abhay about baby!!!!yes
i just hope dey both will be able 2 save aisha!!!!they will be able to save aisha😉
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

tamannamalik thumbnail
😆

Word Count: 0

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Caught up with last 5 updates!!

Tammy!! U start an FF by previous Wednesday and end that by coming wednesday??
FF are meant to go on for months!! U always do that!! All ur FF's end so soon!!i wanted to finish it soon coz i wasnt really sure whether or not i would be able to give to regular updates next week as i might get busy...

Coming back to updates!!
It was very fast phasing!! Abhay - Pia breakup, Alina getting to know truth, Jeh confronting Pia and finally the climax!!its a short story na, i dint want to drag it😊

It was awesome!! But Jeh become a joker at end!! But kinda loved it!!it was supposed to end with alina's death but i thought u wouldnt have liked the sad ending... so changed it the last minute😊

Thanks for the PM dear!😊ma pleasure😊

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Tammy I really don't know what should I do? laugh or cry. This was not expected. Why why??? did not you let me enjoy this not so perfect and high on moral ground love story. it was originally supposed to end with alina's death and abhay piya's guilt but i thought it would make u all sad, thats is why i included the jeh's bit at the last minute...😆You are such a tease. And and what about little Aisha atleast you could have given us a real one.yeah that i could have

Brilliantthank u sooo much😊
Good one April fool ke pehle sabko fool banaya🤣 😆

m waiting for u to update ur fic i'l be there for u plz update it soon...😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome thank u😊

God tammy all this while u made fool of us.actually it was suppose to end with alina's death but i thought u guys might become sad that is why i included the last bit😊
God v said so bad abt abhiya & their foolish decisions & it turn out 2 b jeh's deadly story. I so loved it.
U r indeed an awesome writer. thank u sooo much😊
Keep writing 😊

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG😲.. you really shocked me with the way the story went! But thankgod it was jeh's stupid version of the story. I am so happy that there was no mess to begin with. No miserable abhiya, no psycho alina and no heart broken jeh
but I am sad your ff ended tamanna😔
Please please write another one soon😊. Pretty please!!!!!
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its shock for me tammy .
but i love this shock .
i m glad this is a story made by jey .
wonderful end .
keep writing dear .
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

OMG Tamanna !!
U nearly gave me a heart attack with the twists...lol i hope u enjoyed it😊
so, jeh was only narrating a story...hehe...niceyeah he was, but ma story was suppose to end with alina's death but i thought that might make u all sad so added the bit at the last minute😊
i'm so happy for abhiya!!
Superb ending thank u sooo much😊
thanx for d pm
tc

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

OMG😲.. you really shocked me with the way the story went! But thankgod it was jeh's stupid version of the story. I am so happy that there was no mess to begin with. No miserable abhiya, no psycho alina and no heart broken jehi so happy tat u liked the ending😊

but I am sad your ff ended tamanna😔awww
Please please write another one soon😊. Pretty please!!!!!i will definately write another story, thank for ur sweet comments😊