Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing dr!!!!!
finally abhay left alina!!!!
but alina is really out of mind!!!! how can she kidnap aisha!!!!
so finally pia tells abhay about baby!!!!
i just hope dey both will be able 2 save aisha!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

last chapter

"Alina, please, let's talk this out," said Abhay.

"That's precious coming from you. You didn't seem feel like talking when you left me all alone, huh?" said Alina, with a bitter chuckle. Piya turned to look at Abhay. She did not know Abhay had left Alina. But when Aisha was kidnapped she knew something was wrong. She had to call Abhay's parents to find out his whereabouts. She figured that was Alina's breaking point. The pain of being alone was just too much for her.

"What? You didn't know? Yeah, he left me for you!" screamed Alina at Piya when she Piya had a puzzled look on her face.

"Alina, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," said Piya, with tears in her eyes, both for her broken friendship with Alina and also for her child's safety.

"Then why did you take my husband away from me? You had an affair with him! Do you know how painful it is to be betrayed by your own friend?" said Alina, suddenly with so much sadness. She was totally unstable as she could change moods in just a few seconds, making her more dangerous.

"That's why I left, I wanted to make things right again."

"The right thing to do was to just tell me the truth. Do you really think you can just leave after you screwed with my marriage? I knew you already had your claws in him so I kept track of you. It wasn't that hard when you hire a private investigator," said Alina, laughing hysterically.

Piya was stunned. All this while she thought she had disappeared she was actually being followed by some random person hired by Alina. She felt so violated.

"When Abhay left me, I knew I had to do something to make him realize how much I love him. You having his child just made it so easy," said Alina, waving the gun around in front of Aisha, who was still screaming.

"Shut up!" screamed Alina to Aisha. That only made Aisha cried harder. Piya was afraid Alina might snap and just fire away.

"Aisha, mommy's here, shhh," Piya tried to calm Aisha down. It worked a little as Aisha's cries tapered off as she looked into her mother's eyes. Alina looked at Piya, a little distracted. Abhay took a step forward.

"Hey, who asked you to move?" said Alina, waving the gun at Abhay. His plan worked. He just needed to divert the gun away from his child.

"Alina, please. Give me the gun. I know what we did to you was wrong. We can make this right again. Do you really want this to end like this?" said Abhay, trying to reason to Alina. Piya took the opportunity to inch closer towards the baby's crib.

"I just wanted to be loved. I thought I had my friends with me. I was all alone, Abhay. Do you know hurtful is that? Huh?" said Alina waving her gun at him.

"I know it hurts. Please let me help you. You can start a new life, trust me."

"No! It's too late. I'm broken and I don't think I can live again. But I won't go just like that. I will make you and piya suffer!" said Alina. She looked over to Piya who was nearing the crib.

"Hey!" cried Alina, cocking the gun and aiming it at Piya. Before she could pull the trigger, Abhay lunged over to her, making the shot went upwards, creating a hole on the roof. Piya screamed and Aisha cried harder. A struggle ensued between Abhay and Alina as both tried to grab on the gun. Piya looked on and tried to do something. She took a piece of wood and wanted to hit Alina with it but it was hard to get a clear aim when they were struggling.

A shot rang out. Suddenly silence filled the atmosphere. Abhay fell back and Piya saw blood seeping from his pant leg.

"Abhay!" screamed Piya. Before she could go over to him, Alina turned the gun on her. Piya froze.

"Alina, please. Don't do this," said Piya.

"Goodbye, Piya," said Alina, cocking the gun. Piya closed her eyes and waited for the bullet to penetrate her body. She felt her whole life flashing before her eyes and how she wished she could undo everything that had led to this very moment.

Before she knew it, she heard a shot.
She opened her eyes and found herself to be still in one piece. She looked over to Alina and saw she was falling over with a bullet wound right on her chest. Piya and Abhay turned towards the shooter.

Flashbacks

The red light blinked signaling there was a voicemail waiting for him. He clicked on the button and soon the voice he had not heard for almost two years now filled the air. But the voice seemed scared and worried. He listened intently as she spoke. She was in trouble. He knew it would end bad. He had tried to warn her.

"Jeh, if anything happens to me or Abhay, I want you to make sure Aisha is safe. Please, Jeh. I have no one else to turn to. Despite everything that had happened, I love you as my best friend and I regret everything that I had done wrong to you."

Jeh sighed.

"I love you Piya, I would do anything for you," said Jeh silently.

------

Jeh let the gun fall to the ground. He had this blank look on his face. He had just killed someone.

Abhay and Piya went over to Alina. She was taking rapid breath as more blood bathed her shirt.

"Alina, hold on, I'm gonna call an ambulance," said Piya, pulling out her cellphone.

"I just wanted to be loved," said Alina, choking in her words. Abhay had tears in his eyes.

"I know, Alina. I'm so sorry," said Abhay, taking her face in his hands.

Alina gave a haunted smile, a smile that Abhay and Piya could never ever erase from their minds.

"i love u" said Alina. A moment later, she heaved her last breath but with the haunted a little smile in her face.

Abhay and Piya cried as they realized they had lost their friend forever all because of them. This could all be avoided if they had just done the right thing. They thought they were trying to protect other people's feelings when in truth everything that had done was for their own happiness.

Abhay and Piya looked over to Jeh and saw he had slid down to the floor, like a lost beggar. Still traumatized by what he had done.

Abhay and Piya realized that they had killed Alina and had somehow made Jeh did it. Now, one was dead and the other had turned into a killer. They used to be vibrant, energetic people just living the lives and because of their selfish needs, one had her life ended for her and the other had a dark future ahead of him. Abhay and Piya knew they had to live with the guilt the rest of their lives.

They had always thought that all is fair in love but at the moment as they gazed upon Alina's lifeless body and Jeh's distant and empty eyes, they realized how deadly love can be.

In a restuarant...
"What rubbish, u mean to say that if i hadnt told u guys about me and piya one day before mine and alina's wedding all this would happen"asked abhay with a puzzled look. (Alina did love Abhay but Abhay had made it clear to Alina that he loves Piya. Piya did want Abhay to get married to Alina but he dint.)
"How dare you make me a psycho at the end of your stupid story, how can you even imagine in your wierdest dream that i would try to harm my best friends. I agree that i loved Abhay and i think i still do but he is now my best friend's husband, i understand that, i am just so glad that that I have 3 best friends" said alina looking lovingly at abhay and piya.

Piya had tears in her eyes and placed her hand on Alina's hand.

"Oh god ladies stop getting emotional, its a happy moment" said Jeh
"Jeh you kindly be quite, you and Abhay will never understand our emotions and coming to your story it was indeed a very stupid story, what was it all about dieing and killing" said Piya getting a little irratated.
"Well. you guys are not beleiving me now but just think about it, this could have really happened if abhay had not told me and alina about his and piya's love" sid Jeh laughing.
"Moving ahead, heres a toast to my lovely friends Abhay and Piya, hope you have a castle of happiness" said Alina smiling
"With me and Alina always being a part of it" added Jeh
"You guys will always be part of mine and piya's life, its because of you guys that we are happy today. thank u for always being there." said Abhay
All the four friends raised a toast and thanked god that their love was not deadly as jeh depicted in his story
THE END
Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 😲 😲 😲 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣this is what i am right now!!!!!!from 7 days we were like mad being sorry for abhiya and what it all came out in the end?a funny story by jey😡 😡 🤣gosh!!!!
anyways it was a awesome story!😛and if it was real i really felt bad for alina and jey!!!!abhiya would also be miserable ...so it guess its a better ending😉keep writing and this time with a less heartfailing end😡🤣ur stories's end's r always heart failing😆 ah!i wrote such a long comment after so long!😆
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow!!i also thought that!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats actually hilarious so the whole story was made up omg you really shocked your viewers there, great updates 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Tammana I dont know whether to laugh or what. You really brought out a shocker 😆
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Caught up with last 5 updates!!

Tammy!! U start an FF by previous Wednesday and end that by coming wednesday??
FF are meant to go on for months!! U always do that!! All ur FF's end so soon!!

Coming back to updates!!
It was very fast phasing!! Abhay - Pia breakup, Alina getting to know truth, Jeh confronting Pia and finally the climax!!

It was awesome!! But Jeh become a joker at end!! But kinda loved it!!

Thanks for the PM dear!😊

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tammy I really don't know what should I do? laugh or cry. This was not expected. Why why??? did not you let me enjoy this not so perfect and high on moral ground love story. You are such a tease. And and what about little Aisha atleast you could have given us a real one.

Brilliant
Good one April fool ke pehle sabko fool banaya🤣

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome
God tammy all this while u made fool of us.
God v said so bad abt abhiya & their foolish decisions & it turn out 2 b jeh's deadly story. I so loved it.
U r indeed an awesome writer.
Keep writing 😊
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG Tamanna !!
U nearly gave me a heart attack with the twists...lol
so, jeh was only narrating a story...hehe...nice
i'm so happy for abhiya!!
Superb ending
thanx for d pm
tc