Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome..loved it..thank u😊bt it was really a sad one..sorrypiya left everything..she feels thats the rite thing to do all her wrong decisions created the mess..waiting to knw what wil happen nextwill update soon...

Word Count: 1

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon

thank u sooo much😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc tamanna!!!thank u😊

abhay pia get seperated!!!!!yeah
so now alina knows d truth!!! i hope she let abhay goo off!!!!hope so too
pia's decision was wrong!!! n even abhay wont stop her!!!piya does not want to hurt alina
i hope everything sort out soon... n abhay pia will be togather again!!!u'l knw soon...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

wow!!!!!! again 2 chap. in a row🤗glad u liked it
sooo it ws jey!!!!!!!yeah
feeling bad 4 abhiya😭awww
i wnt abhiya😍... nt abhina😡u'l knw soon...
plzzz dnt do tht...
thanksss 4 pm update sooon:)ma pleasure
happy wala update😉

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: seabeauty

awww :(:(:( why did u do this??

sorry for that... u'l knw soon...😊
Dil.Ibadat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey!!!!! tamanna i read ur ss... its mindblowing yaar. i cnt tel u... its superbbb👍🏼
y did u do tht?????? i wnt abhiya bck... bth r made 4 each other...
its jst my guess... is piya pregnent?? bcoz she is leavinggg ...
plz add me in ur pm list thanksss
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: siya37

hey!!!!! tamanna i read ur ss... its mindblowing yaar. i cnt tel u... its superbbb👍🏼awww thank u sooo much😊
y did u do tht?????? i wnt abhiya bck... bth r made 4 each other...u'l knw wat happens to them soon...
its jst my guess... is piya pregnent?? bcoz she is leavinggg ... wooow ur guess is rite😊
plz add me in ur pm list thanksssokie

Word Count: 0

tamannamalik thumbnail

Chapter 9

It had been a year since Piya left. Abhay took another gulp of his beer as he reminisced back his year living without Piya. For the first three months he had tried to find Piya. Tones of messages he left to her voicemail and not one did she reply. He went back to dehradhoon to talk to her parents but no one knew where she went. He had been worried and miserable. Worry over her well – being living alone in the middle of god knows where. He was miserable because the reason he existed was gone.

He tried to be the perfect husband for Alina. He went back on time, took her to fancy dinners, listened to her and even made love to her. Well, it was just sex to him because he did not love her. He felt like a robot doing all those things; no feelings, no passion. It seemed like he did not have anything worth living for. He turned to the bottles. He was not an alcoholic but at the rate he was going it was a matter of time.

"Alina," started Abhay as he sat on the bed. Alina was busy typing away on her laptop.

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving you," said Abhay, simply.

"What?" asked Alina, spinning in her chair to look at Abhay.

"I'm leaving you," repeated Abhay.

"What the hell are you talking about?" cried Alina.

"We both know this isn't working out. I know you feel it in your heart but you just don't want to admit it. I don't love, Alina," said Abhay.

"What are you talking about? Things have been great," said Alina.

"That was me trying to convince myself to stay with you. But I just can't force my feelings for you," explained Abhay.

"Is it another woman? Are you in love with another woman?" asked Alina, trying to stay calm and talk it out with Abhay to make him change his mind.

"yes," answered Abhay, honestly.

"Abhay, I can't believe you! Piya's gone! She left you. Why are you still in love with her?"

Abhay just stared at her with crunched eyebrows and disbelief on his face. How did Alina know it was Piya?

"yes, I know about your little affair! And it's sick! But I let it go when she left. I thought we could work our marriage out," cried Alina with tears down her cheeks.

"Alina, I'm so sorry you had to find out like that. I knew it was not right to you but you have to understand, I only love piya. Piya is the only one for me," said Abhay.

"But you're married to me! And she left you! If she really loved you she would be here with you like I am right now," cried Alina, almost begging.

"It's complicated, Alina. I won't change my mind. Do you really think both of us will be happy staying together? We need love to be together and truth be told, I don't love you," said Abhay.

"Abhay, please, don't do this," said Alina, walking up to him and took his hands in hers and kneeled down in front of him.

"Alina, please…,"

"I love you, Abhay, with all my heart. We can make this work. Just don't leave me," said Alina, sobbing uncontrollably now.

"I'm sorry, Alina," said Abhay, heaving a heavy breath. He knew it was heartless to just leave Alina like that but he had no choice. Both of them could never move on if he stayed. He got up and walked over to the door. With a glance back towards Alina who was sobbing against the bed, he walked out the door.

Alina sobbed like there was no tomorrow. She got up and ran downstairs where Abhay was almost out of the house. She latched on to Abhay like her life depended on it and sobbed against him.

"Abhay, please, I would do anything. Just say the word. Don't leave me," cried Alina.

"Alina, it's over. I'm sorry," said Abhay, letting go of his arm from Alina's grasp and went out of the house and Alina's life. Alina slid against the door and sat on the floor, crying uncontrollably.

At the moment she felt her life was over. She was left all alone. The reason she lived just went out the door.

------------

For the next few months, Abhay slowly moved his stuff away from the house he used to share with Alina. Each time he visited, Alina would again try to convince him to stay but he had made up his mind. If he could not be with Piya, he did not want to be with anyone else. Alina would call and leave a ton of messages for him. He knew it was a phase and she would soon move on once she got over him. He knew it was hard but they had to move on.

Finally the calls and pleas ended. Alina just left, leaving all her stuff in the house. She just took her car and her valuables. He understood she needed time and space to move on. He was glad she went somewhere else, away from things that reminded her their moments together and even Piya.

Soon, Abhay settled in his apartment, living his lonely life. He went to work, played some cricket to unwind but no love or passion in his life. Just going through life with nothing to hope for.

One evening changed everything. As he downed a bottle of beer while watching TV, the doorbell rung. It was odd as he had never had visitors before. No one knew about his new place except his parents.

He sluggishly walked towards the door and opened it. His eyes were open with shock seeing the person behind it. His pulse raced and his breaths shortened with each breath. Just when he thought it was the end.

tamannamalik thumbnail

Chapter 10

"Piya?"

"Abhay, can I come in?" asked Piya, who had tears in her eyes with a scared expression.

"Yeah," said Abhay, opening the door for her. She walked pass him. He was still shocked seeing her after almost 2 years of being away. He did not think he would ever see her again.

"Piya…,"

Before Abhay could finish his sentence, Piya started pacing, worry and fear in her eyes.

"Abhay, you gotta help me, she's gonna hurt her," said Piya, distractedly. Like she was losing her mind.

"Piya, what are you talking about?" asked Abhay, worried.

"This is all my fault, I should have told her," continued Piya, not hearing Abhay's question.

Abhay grabbed Piya and made her stop pacing and look into his eyes.

"Piya, stop! Calm down. What are you talking about?"

"It's Alina, she's got our daughter."

Flashbacks

Piya stared at the fifth pregnancy test stick. The positive sign was like haunting her about how stupid she had been for not using protection. The other sticks were lined up on the bathroom counter, confirming her pregnancy and giving another problem to her already complicated life. Should she tell Abhay? She knew Abhay would accept with open arms and she was sure he would insist on telling Alina the truth. What would that do to Alina? It would devastate her. She needed to do something but telling Abhay was out of the question.

-----

Piya and Abhay were just lounging in front of the TV like they always do when suddenly Piya had this nauseous feeling and ran towards the bathroom and emptied her stomach. Abhay who went after her, looked at her worriedly as he pulled her hair back for her.

"Piya, are you okay?"

"Yeah, must be the food," lied Piya.

"Are you sure? You look really pale nowadays. Have you seen the doctor?" asked Abhay.

"I'm fine, Abhay. Don't worry about it," said Piya.

"You would tell me if there's any problem, right?" asked Abhay.

"Of course," said Piya.

Abhay sighed and took her into his arms.

"I love you," said Abhay.

"Yeah, me too," said Piya. She could literally feel guilt killing her inside.

------

The next thing she knew, she was at the waiting room of an abortion clinic. She could not believe she was even considering this. But this way was the only way for her to be with Abhay without jeopardizing Alina's happiness. She looked around the waiting room. There were a couple of teenage girls with fear and worry in their eyes. She turned away, not wanting to feel like she was one of them. But she was, she was about to kill her own child. She scanned the magazines. There were all baby magazines. Who put baby magazines in an abortion clinic? She slammed the magazine on the table. Before she knew it, she was out the door, with her child's heart still beating in her womb.

-----

She needed to leave. She needed to leave Abhay and Alina's lives. That was the only solution. As the cab zoomed away from Abhay and Alina's house, she pondered what her life would be like raising a child alone. It would be hard but she had to, for the sake of this baby. This was not how she had imagined her life would be. How she had screwed up her own life.

It was 2 in the morning. This was usually when Aisha would wake up for milk. But this morning it was different. There were no cries but Piya's body clock was so used to waking up at this hour so she got up and peered at Aisha's crib. Piya's heart literally stopped beating as the crib was empty except for a single note.

Dear Piya,

I decided to take your daughter for a little walk. We're best friends. Come join us in Mumbai if you wanna see your precious daughter you had with my husband. I'll be waiting.

P/S: Oh, don't call the cops. I would know and I wouldn't want a bullet in your daughter's pretty little head.

Yours always,
Alina

The note also had an address where Alina would like them to meet. Piya cried the night away. She had to go back. She had to tell Abhay. This was a matter of her daughter's life.

-----

Abhay read the note over and over again. He was still trying to wrap his mind of the fact he had a daughter and now she was in the hands of Alina who he was sure was mentally unstable.

"Why didn't you tell me?" screamed Abhay, pulling Piya towards him. Piya had expected this. No man would be calm to know he had a daughter after a year.

"I was scared. I just ran. Abhay, I know you're angry but we can argue about this later. I just want my baby back," said Piya, sobbing.

Abhay let Piya go roughly. He paced the room. His thoughts were in shambles. He did not know what to do.

"We should call the police," said Abhay.

"No! Didn't you read the note? She would kill her, Abhay. I would rather die than letting that happen," said Piya.

"No! No one's gonna die. Okay, I'll just go and talk to her," said Abhay.

"You mean we," said Piya.

"No, I don't want you there. I'll go get her," said Abhay.

"No, we're in this together. I'm not letting you go alone," said Piya, firmly.

"Piya, I'm trying to protect you. She is not stable," said Abhay looking into her eyes.

"All the more reason for me to go with you. I can't just wait here and do nothing. And Aisha knows me, you need me to get her," reasoned Piya.

"Aisha. That's her name?" asked Abhay.

"Yeah," said Piya. She looked at him and sobbed as she realized how she had hurt him from keeping the truth. "I'm sorry, Abhay," said Piya, cupping her face as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll get Aisha back," said Abhay, enveloping Piya in his arms. Just when he got the love of her life back and something more, it was robbed away in a second because of their past mistakes.

--------

Abhay and Piya walked into the darkened warehouse in the middle of nowhere. They went to the address in the note with a single gun which was in Abhay's possession at the moment. They hoped they would not have to use it as they did not hurt Alina. She was still their best friend and she became like this because of them.

They took a few steps into the warehouse and went to the end where they saw a single light. As they walked into the room, they saw Alina by a crib with Aisha in it. Aisha was crying but that was not the thing that made Piya's heart felt like breaking but it was the colt 45 gun pointed to her head.

"Hi guys. I see you've made it," said Alina, with the most disturbing smile.

Abhay and Piya looked at her and prayed to God this would turn out with a happy ending.

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alina knowing the truth and Pia moving out of their life. Something sure is not right why is Pia always hding behind. abhay is ready to tell the truth and Alina also I think would have accepted over time. Jai wasn't actually too surprised to see them togetherr only just worried for Alina looks like. So why is Pia now choosen to move away.