Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

why does pia take stupid decisions EVERYTIME???she thinks by goin away everything will be fine Anyways, cont soon!!okie๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 0

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

good that alina knows about it finally ! i do hope abhiya reunite soon though...they will๐Ÿ˜Šbut thank god or should i thank you that alina knows...finally!gled u liked it๐Ÿ˜Š

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

GREAT UPDATE DEAR:-):-)thank u๐Ÿ˜Š Now Alina knew the truth abt Abhiya;-) yeah she does but... Cont soon ok:-):-) ๐Ÿค—okie

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukrati

SUPERB UPDATE AND ALSO HEART BREAKING. glad u liked it nd i'l make everthing fine...PIA decision is not right how she left abhay alone and leave.she does not want to do more damage...hope alina reliase their love bond.hope problems solve and abhiya get together.i hope so too...update soonokie๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: TISA07

Though immoral,bt. . .I WANT ABHIYA BACK TOGETHER. . . .nice bt sad update.

thank u sooo much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh!!!!saddy saddy update!!!!!!but u wrote well!!!!!it was important
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

OMG! how can piya leave!! Please! I dont want abhiya to be seperated.. Please! Please! Unite them soon.. pia did not wnat to do more damage...
Jeh was a sweetheart n clever to let piya go .. Alina shud hav done the same thing coz abhay can never be happy with her! i hope alina understands too...
Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. unite abhiya! aww i will try dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanx 4 d pm ma pleasure
update soon
tc

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

suprised when alina found out she didn't say anything to abhay and piya you are doing everything against what we would expect I like, i hope u like what i write... it shows that in real life husbands/wives may just ignore EMA and not care because they don't want to let go off their partners which is just stupidity and actually if she wont do anything about it abhay and piya might as well carry on their affair, exactly thats what happens in real life situations...sad abhiya are being seperated ๐Ÿ˜”sorry for that

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

yar its soo sad update๐Ÿ˜• sorry for that...plzzz unite abhiya i cant bear too see them apart...awwwalina should be realize tht abhay desnt love har he alwayz love piya yar...piya did a wrong decision to hide alina a relation with abhay and now leave abhay yar /...nooo plzzz bring abhiya together yar...this is what happens in real life na...soon unite them yar cont soon...okie๐Ÿ˜Šhope u unite them soon bez its abhiya ss naaa plzzz dont separate abhiya forever ...i'l update soon dear

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Ohh soo sad update. sorry for thatPia finally left everything. and poor Alina.yeah ready to do anything to save her marriage. Piya's decision was all wrong. she shouldn't have hide it and let Abhay tell Alina about their relationship.she dint want to hurt alina.. result now noone will be happy. eager to know how the story will go now, fab writing Tamanna thank u sooo much๐Ÿ˜Š