Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
good that alina knows about it finally ! i do hope abhiya reunite soon though...but thank god or should i thank you that alina knows...finally!
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GREAT UPDATE DEAR:-):-) Now Alina knew the truth abt Abhiya;-) but... Cont soon ok:-):-) πŸ€—
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE AND ALSO HEART BREAKING. PIA decision is not right how she left abhay alone and leave.hope alina reliase their love bond.hope problems solve and abhiya get together.update soon
Edited by anukrati - 12 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though immoral,bt. . .I WANT ABHIYA BACK TOGETHER. . . .nice bt sad update.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG! how can piya leave!! Please! I dont want abhiya to be seperated.. Please! Please! Unite them soon..
Jeh was a sweetheart n clever to let piya go .. Alina shud hav done the same thing coz abhay can never be happy with her!
Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Please.. unite abhiya!
Thanx 4 d pm
update soon
tc
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
suprised when alina found out she didn't say anything to abhay and piya you are doing everything against what we would expect I like, it shows that in real life husbands/wives may just ignore EMA and not care because they don't want to let go off their partners which is just stupidity and actually if she wont do anything about it abhay and piya might as well carry on their affair, sad abhiya are being seperated πŸ˜”
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yar its soo sad updateπŸ˜• plzzz unite abhiya i cant bear too see them apart...alina should be realize tht abhay desnt love har he alwayz love piya yar...piya did a wrong decision to hide alina a relation with abhay and now leave abhay yar /...nooo plzzz bring abhiya together yar...soon unite them yar cont soon...hope u unite them soon bez its abhiya ss naaa plzzz dont separate abhiya forever ...
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Felt so bad 4 alina...so pia lft evrythng...!!!egr 2 knw wht happens nxt...cntnue sun.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh soo sad update. Pia finally left everything. and poor Alina. ready to do anything to save her marriage. Piya's decision was all wrong. she shouldn't have hide it and let Abhay tell Alina about their relationship. result now noone will be happy. eager to know how the story will go now, fab writing Tamanna πŸ‘
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome..loved it..bt it was really a sad one..piya left everything..all her wrong decisions created the mess..waiting to knw what wil happen next