Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali.K

Abhay and Piya deserve happiness but they should have told alina instead of having an affair. true... I guess alina found out.u'l knw soon... Now I know why your FF is called deadly love.u can relate to the title more towards the end...

I hope abhay and piya stay together and dont leave each other out of guiltlets hope for the best...πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm... i really think alina shud have been told the truth by now
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though i adore Abhiya,i must say it is very wrong of them to not tell Alina-both of them are behaving like pigheaded prats !i hope it was Alina that Pia saw and I hope Alina finds out the truth asap.
fabulous update tamanna...this SS has really kept me hooked! do continue soon!
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hmmm... i really think alina shud have been told the truth by now

she will knw soon😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

though i adore Abhiya,i must say it is very wrong of them to not tell Alina-both of them are behaving like pigheaded prats !thats what love does... i hope it was Alina that Pia saw and I hope Alina finds out the truth asap.she'l knw soon
fabulous update tamanna...thank u😊this SS has really kept me hooked! do continue soon!m glad u liked it

Word Count: 1

suku4everr thumbnail
very romantic story chapter 6 ,very very good abhiya surprises hope for the best and who is that ,i am eagerly to know about the person
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Are Abhay and Alina humans in this SS? Will there be more characters involved?
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tht was superb abhiya scenes and surprise were awsome...loved abhiya but they should tell the truth of their relation t alina if piya didnt agree to tell tht 4 alinas sake tht she will be alone so be tht way abhay should tell alina may be alina understand abhiya love 4 them...hope abhiya never ever get separated yar..lets see who the one person piya saw jeh or alina...plzzz solve this mess of alina...alina should know the truth and make abhiya happy in their life...but feeel bad 4 alina also..hope she understand tht...lovely ss and thanksss 4 pm me
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..double dose of abhiya omg... Is that person alina?continue soon