Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update .
i think now time to tell alina everything .its gonna hurt alina and break his friendship with pia . so its time to alina know and find his love and start new life once again
waiting for next part .
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh!!its just awesome all i could say is i adore your writings😳
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice but pia is wrong by not letting alina to know the truth
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic updte...so abhiya's mind nd heart r fightng wid each othr...alina nw shud knw d truth asap...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
superbbb👏
thx 4 pm
update sooon
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tamanna, u r an amazing writer
n ur concept ,its awesome
hats off to u
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read ur ss whole tht was awsome superb feeling bad 4 abhiya..y abhiya separate rite now ...alina should know the truth of abhiya and move on her life...abhiya love so much but how long piya avoid abhay atlast she accepted the fact that they cant remain far to each other...hope abhiya met soon and alina came to know abt their love...plzzz add me in ur pm list plzzz pm me next time waiting 4 next update
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope things work out between abhay and piya. They should tell everything to alina.
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

thank u guys for the wonderful comments nd liking the chapter. i hav connected ma mobile net to ma laptop, its really slow, that is why i could not reply to the comments, m really sorry. i dint really want abhay and piya to be perfect, like snigdha had told that nobody is flawless the same holds true for abhay and piya.

Chapter 5

Abhay and Piya smiled gratefully as the waiter served them their meals. The night was going on smoothly. They enjoyed each other's company and not once their current predicament was brought up by any of them. It was refreshing to be able to have a civilized dinner once after all this drama in their lives.

Piya eyed Abhay as he sliced the steak he ordered and smiled, amused. This did not go unnoticed by Abhay. He just raised his eyebrows.

"What?" asked Abhay.

"No pasta tonight?" asked Piya, jokingly. Abhay just laughed as he remembered his favourite food that became their personal thing.

"You think I just eat pasta? How do you think I get all these muscles?" said Abhay, flexing his arms playfully.

Piya just rolled her eyes. Abhay can be so vain sometimes. But she had to admit, his muscles are just to die for.

"Whatever, Abhay," said Piya.

"I know you love them, Piya," said Abhay. Piya just gave him a look.

"Okay, sorry. But seriously though, I wonder if I don't look like I am today, would you fall in love with me when we first met?" asked Abhay.

"It was never about your looks, Abhay. We've known each other since we were small. If it was all about your looks I wouldn't have fallen in love with you. You weren't exactly the world's cutest kid," said Piya, jokingly.

"Hey, that hurts," said Abhay, feigning hurt.

"What about you?" asked Piya.

"Well, I did have a crush on Alina because of her looks. But as I continued to get to know Alina, I realized that your personality is more attractive than any beautiful woman in the world," said Abhay. His words made her all warm inside and she just gave him a smile to cover up her blush creeping up her cheeks.

Abhay gave her a smile. How could he not fall even deeper in love with this woman? She just took his crap no matter what.

"So, do you want dessert?" asked Abhay, trying to lighten the mood.

"Uhhh, I don't think I can. I'm trying to watch my figure," said Piya.

With that, Abhay just burst out laughing. Piya just looked at him, quizzically.

"What?" asked Piya, annoyed.

"Piya, are you serious? You don't need to go on a diet. Your body is amazing!" said Abhay.

Piya just smiled. How did he do that? Made her feel annoyed and nice in an instant?

"Come on, you can 'watch your figure' tomorrow. Have dessert with me, please?"

"Fine," said Piya. She was actually dying to have their banana chocolate cake.

Soon, both had their own desserts. Abhay had the blueberry cheesecake while Piya had her chocolate cake. As soon as Piya had one spoon of the cake, she practically purred with delight. Abhay just laughed at her.

"See, I told you it was worth it," said Abhay, taking a bit of his own.

Piya just giggled almost child ' like.

"Try this, it's amazing," said Abhay, taking a spoon of his cake. Piya leaned forward and Abhay fed it to her. For a moment their eyes met and memories of the time they were in deharadhoon came in their minds.

"It's great, thanks," said Piya. She didn't know what else to say. Abhay left her speechless. For a moment silence passed between them.

Once they were done, Abhay called the waiter for the bill. The waiter left the bill as both of them took out their wallets.

"It's on me, Piya," said Abhay.

"What? No, you're here for me is a good enough," said Piya.

"Piya, seriously. I got it," said Abhay, putting a hand on hers. His touch made her looked at him and without a word she just let him put his own money.

They walked out of the restaurant with Abhay's hand at the small of her back. He knew they were not on a date but he could not help himself being a gentleman around her.

"Where's your car?" asked Abhay.

"I'm gonna take a cab," said Piya.

"That's crazy. Come on, I'll drop you off," said Abhay.

"It's getting late, Abhay. It's okay, I'm fine."

"All the more reason for me to give you a lift. Do you really think I'll let you take a cab in the middle of the night?" said Abhay.

Piya acquiesced. How could she argue with him when he had a point?

They drove towards Piya's apartment with small talks that just made both of them smile and laugh. It was a great a night. A night when they had truly felt happy in a long time.

"So, we're here," said Abhay as they arrived in front of Piya's apartment.

"Yeah," said Piya, a little disappointed. She knew she should not feel this way but she wished this night would not end. Without thinking, she just did what her heart told her to.

"Uh, you wanna come up for coffee or something?" asked Piya.

Abhay looked at her. Her invitation took him by surprise.

"Yeah, sure. That'd be nice," said Abhay, turning off the car's engine.

When they were in Piya's apartment. Thousands of memories flooded Abhay's senses. This was the the place he was first became intimate with the woman he loved. As Piya was busy in the kitchen, Abhay scanned the apartment thoroughly. This was the first time he could truly be in Piya's personal space considering how fast things went last time he was there. There were few pictures of them and Alina, her parents and some others with her friends from work. Guess after that had happened she had taken down pictures of her and Jeh.

Then he browsed through her DVD collection. Love songs, no surprises there. As he got to the back, he saw a DVD that caught his eyes. He was kind of surprised Piya would like this group. She never seemed like a fangirl to him.

"Going through my stuff?" asked Piya.

"Just browsing, and I found something really interesting," said Abhay, smiling devilishly.

"What?" asked Piya, nervously. She hoped Abhay did not find her old note book when she was 15 where it had a drawing of her and Abhay with a couple of kids and 'Abhay + Piya' doodled all over.

Abhay held up the DVD. It was a copy of NSYNC's Celebrity album.

"Oh, that," said Piya. She was relieved it was not something that embarrassing.

"Didn't know you were a fan. Don't tell me you're a fangirl for JT," said Abhay, teasingly.

"Oh please, he is so overrated. I prefer JC," said Piya.

"Oh my god I can't believe you love these guys. They're such pansies," said Abhay.

"Hey, they're great okay. And their songs are nice too. And I bought this when I was in high school. Which high school girl didn't love NSYNC?" said Piya.

"Okay, sorry. So which song do you like?" asked Abhay.

Piya opened the DVD case and inserted it into the player. She chose her favourite song and soon Justin's voice filled the living room.

"Can I have this dance?" asked Abhay, offering his hand. Piya placed her hand in his and he wrapped his arms around her waist while Piya snaked her arms around him.

I just don't understand
Why you're running from a good man baby
Why you wanna turn your back on love
Why you've already given up
See I know you've been hurt before
But I swear I'll give you so much more
I swear I'll never let you down
Cause I swear it's you that I adore
And I can't help myself babe
Cause I think about you constantly
and my heart gets no rest over you

You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless (hopeless)
Cause I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me unperfect
But who's perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I'm the only one for you
What's wrong with being selfish?

"You know, I can relate to the lyrics," said Abhay. Piya just smiled and laid her head on his chest while Abhay stroked her back up and down.

Why do you keep us apart
Why won't you give up your heart
You know that we're meant to be together
Why do you push me away
All that I want is to give you love
Forever and ever and ever and ever

Selfishly I'm in love with you
Cause I've searched my soul
and know that it's you
and know that it's you
and know that it's you..

To prove that I'm the only one for you
So what's wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish, selfish...
So what's wrong with being selfish...

By the end of the song, they were standing in the middle of the living room, looking into each other's eyes. Abhay leaned down and kissed Piya on the lips. She responded and soon they found themselves again in the throes of passion, not
caring of the consequences.

---

About an hour later, they lay silent on the rug. Piya stared ahead towards the fireplace as she laid on Abhay's chest while Abhay stared up at the spinning fan. Abhay's heartbeat soothed her as thoughts ran through her mind like wild fire. Abhay had the same thoughts but both were afraid to break the magical moment.
Abhay took a breath. He tucked a lock of Piya's hair behind her ear.

"I should go," said Abhay.

"Yeah," said Piya. She slowly got off of Abhay and wrapped herself in the little sheet on the couch.

When Abhay was all dressed, he kneeled down in front of Piya and caressed her cheek.

"I love you," said Abhay, giving her a small kiss on the lips. Then, he left.

Piya touched her lips which still had the taste of Abhay on it. She did not know what the hell she was doing. But at that moment she did not care. She was tired of being the nice, cautios Piya. She needed to do something for herself for once.

------

That was how everything began. Abhay and Piya's affair. It was either a simple text saying 'Are you free' or 'Can I come over' or a phone call and soon they would be in each other's arms. But it was not just sex. It was more than that. They loved each other. Sometimes they would just go out shopping or a walk at the beach and sometimes a romantic comedy at the cinema. They did not care what they did, they just wanted to be with each other.

Alina was oblivious to everything. Alina could not know at all costs. Piya felt this was the only way to be with Abhay and at the same time making sure Alina was not alone. She knew she was being stupid but she was tired of following her brain, she wanted to follow her heart for once. Abhay had tirelessly persuaded Piya to just tell Alina the truth but it was no use. At the same time he could not the thing he had with Piya. He needed Piya. He could not live without her. This was the compromise they had to make. A compromise that soon would give them more than they bargained for.

Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago
tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 6

To say that Alina was oblivious to everything was an understatement. She definitely noticed Abhay getting home later than usual and he had been having shifty excuses to get out of the house. She tried to quench those crazy scenarios of what her husband might be up to and tried not to believe them as Abhay was the sweetest man she knew. He would never do something to hurt her.

"Hey Alina, you're up early" said Abhay as he sat down at the dinner table. Alina who was having her breakfast shook her head disbelivingly and rolled her eyes.

"What?" asked Abhay, clueless.

"You forgot, didn't you?" asked Alina.

Abhay searched his brain for anything important of the day. It wasn't her birthday or their anniversary but based on Alina's annoyed look, he was definitely missing something.

"I'm going on a course this whole weekend. I've told you a million times and I even reminded you last night," said Alina.

"Oh god, I forgot! Alina, I'm so sorry," said Abhay.

"What's wrong with you, Abhay? You're never home nowadays and you never listen to anything I say. It's frustrating. Do you think I like staying at home alone and even you're at home it's like you're not really there," said Alina, finally getting the nerve to tell him what had been bothering her.

Abhay sighed. He knew he had been a jerk to Alina all this while but between work and juggling his married life and Piya, he just did not have the energy to treat Alina like he should.

"I'm sorry, Alina. Work is just crazy," said Abhay.

"It's always work. You know what? Whatever," said Alina, leaving the table and grabbing her luggage.

"Wait. Do you want me to send you to the airport?" asked Abhay.

"Don't bother, I called a cab. I knew you would forget," said Alina.

Abhay walked over to Alina and looked at her.

"Alina, I'm sorry. Let me send you off," said Abhay. Just as he said that, a honk came from outside. It was the cab.

"I'll see you when I get home. Bye Abhay," said Alina, just leaving Abhay standing in the middle of the living room.

He hated himself for treating Alina like this but he could not help it. This was the price to pay for him to be able to be with Piya. He was happy. He had never been this happy before. He would do anything if it meant having Piya in his life.

----

Seeing as Alina was going for the weekend, he knew this was the perfect opportunity to do something special with Piya. This was a rare occasion as they constantly had to sneak around. They did not usually met in the weekends as Alina was at home and he did not have work to make as an excuse. But today he was a free man for a while and he was going to make it a memorable one for both him and Piya.

He drove over to Piya's apartment and soon he found himself in front of her door. Instead of knocking, he took the key under the pot and slowly opened the door. He knew she would still be sleeping at this hour of the day since it was a weekend. Slowly, he opened the bedroom door and saw his lady love still sound asleep. The sunlight hit her just right through the blinds, making it seemed like she was glowing. He crept slowly under the sheets and put his hand on her waist. The next thing he knew, Piya was screaming and hitting him.

"Hey, hey, stop! It's just me!" cried Abhay, as he tried to protect himself from Piya's lethal hands. Piya stopped and looked at him.

"Oh my god, Abhay! What the hell were you thinking sneaking up on me like that? God!" cried Piya grabbing onto her chest, trying to calm herself down.

"I just wanted to give a wake up call," said Abhay, laughing at Piya's terrified expression. Piya slowly calmed down and snuggled into Abhay who was sitting up against the headboard.

"What are you doing here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be at home?" asked Piya, looking at him.

"Alina's gone for a course this whole weekend and I thought we could spend it together," said Abhay, smiling. Piya smiled back at him and snuggled deeper into his arms.

"By the way, didn't I tell you not to put your keys under the pot?" scolded Abhay, fearing for Piya's safety living in an apartment alone.

"If I don't have the key there, then how would I have this amazing wake up call, huh?" said Piya, cheekily.

Abhay chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" asked Abhay.

"Breakfast? I'm starving," said Piya, almost cihld – like.

"Okay, but you have to get up now then," said Abhay.

"Urgh, do I have to? I was just getting comfortable," whined Piya.

"yes, now go," said Abhay.

"Fine," said Piya as she sluggishly got out of bed. Abhay appreciated the view of Piya in his work shirt and nothing else. He had somehow left one during one of his visits there.

"So, no wonder I'm short of shirts now," said Abhay, teasingly. Piya who was standing by the edge crawled to him and gave him a quick kiss before she left for the bathroom. Abhay had a goofy smile on his face and ran through his hands on his
face.

------

"So, what do you plan we do today?" asked Piya, as she took another bite of her pancakes. They were at this little diner where there were not that many people but they food was amazing.

"Well, since I didn't realise we have all this time alone together, I didn't plan anything but I might just have an idea that you might like," said Abhay.

"Hey, I don't mind doing anything as long as I'm with you," said Piya, linking their hands.

Abhay smiled and tightened their linked hands.

"I love you," said Abhay.

"I love you too."

----

After lunch, they were in Abhay's car, on their way to Abhay's planned destination. Piya had no idea where he was taking her but from her observations they were heading towards the country side. They passed a few farms and little children running and gawking at them as the car passed at them. Piya took in the freah air, free from the smoke and dust of the city.

Few minutes later, Abhay halted the car and Piya found them in front of a lake surrounded by the most breath taking view of the country side. It had grass with little yellow flowers wildly growing around the area. At the far off they could see the tall buldings in the city.

"This is beautiful, Abhay," said Piya with awe. Abhay was glad Piya liked the surprise. He wanted this to be a special memory between them.

"Come on," said Abhay, getting out of the car. Piya followed suit and stood against in front of the car. Abhay went and took the stuff he had planned for the evening. Piya just looked as Abhay laid a little picnic sheet on the grass and placed a basket and some other stuff on it.

"We're having a picnic," said Abhay.

"Abhay, this is so romantic! I love it!" said Piya, running into Abhay's arms. They shared a few kisses and settles onto the sheet. Abhay emptied the basket and placed a pizza box, some sandwiches and a little container.

"What's this?" asked Piya, indicating the container.

"What is a romantic picnic without chocolate covered strawberries and some wine?" said Abhay, taking out a bottle of wine from the basket. Piya smiled appreciatively.

"This is just too much, Abhay. Thank you so much," said Piya.

"Nothing is too much for you, Piya," said Abhay, caressing Piya's cheek. Piya leaned into his touch and smiled at how much in love with this man.

"Hey, you wanna take a dip in the lake first?" asked Abhay.

"What? Are you crazy? I don't have ant clothes to change into," said Piya.

"I packed some for you," said Abhay, lifting another bag. Piya just eyed him suspiciously and looked through the bag. Satisfied by the clothes, she just stared at him and smiled.

"I don't even know when you raid my closet but you just think of everything, do you?" said Piya.

"Always prepared, that's my motto," said Abhay, giving the Boy Scout salute. Piya laughed and much to Abhay's surprise, she got up and stripped into her shirt before she started running towards the lake.

"Race you there!" cried Piya. Abhay did not have to be told twice and ran after Piya. He was still surprised by the woman that he thought was always reserved could also be this crazy.

Abhay ran after her and as he approached Piya started splashing water towards him.

"Hey!" cried Abhay, splashing Piya back. They laughed and laughed, just enjoying being childish and forgetting their lives' worries.

Abhay took her in his arms and spun her around. Piya cried with excitement and wrapped her arms around Abhay's neck, giving him a kiss for all his worth. Abhay reciprocated and after a few more kisses, they made their way on land, hand in hand.

Abhay finished off the last piece of pizza and smiled at Piya who was leaning against him as he laid with his elbow propped up under his head. He took the last piece of the chocolate covered strawberries and offered to Piya who took a bite from it.
"Thanks," said Piya, smiling happily.

Abhay sighed contentedly and moved his body so that Piya would lie on his arm. Piya placed an arm on his stomach and they both enjoyed the clear blue sky and the sound of nature.

"God, I wish everyday is like this. Being with you is like heaven on earth for me," said Abhay.

"Yeah, I feel the same when I'm with you too," said Piya.

"Piya, we should talk about where this thing between us is going," said Abhay.
Piya just sighed.

"We can't keep going like this," said Abhay.

"Why not? We're both happy. Can't we just enjoy the moment and we'll Alina when it's the right time," said Piya.

"When? When she find out on her own?"

"She won't find out. We're the only ones that know," said Piya.

"Secrets get out, Piya."

"Abhay, can we please not spoil the moment? We can talk about this later," said Piya.

"Okay," said Abhay, defeated. He wanted to make the weekend special for Piya and he would not want to spoil it for her.

Abhay wrapped Piya in his arms and they continued enjoying the moment in silence.

----

"You want anything else before we head home?" asked Abhay as he drove through the streets. When the day got dark they left their picnic spot and headed towards the city.

"Can we stop aat Starbucks? I'm dying for a latte now," said Piya.

"To go?" asked Abhay.

"Sure," said Piya. She knew Abhay was tired from the day's activities.

Abhay stopped at the nearest Starbucks and both of them walked towards the entrance with linked hands. The line was a little long and as they queued, Abhay wrapped his arms around Piya who was deciding whether to buy the chocolate or vanilla muffin.

"What do you want, Abhay? Chocolate or vanilla?" asked Piya.

"Do they have Piya flavor?" asked Abhay, cheekily. Piya just giggled at how cheesy that was.

"Come on Abhay, I'm serious," said Piya.

"I'm serious too," said Abhay, as he peppered kisses on her neck.

"You're impossible, you know that?" said Piya turning in his arms. She gave him a kiss and as she pulled away, the sight of a person made her stop. Everything froze to her. Abhay who was looking at her followed her line of vision and halted as he saw what Piya was so shocked to see.