my story about dhananjay

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

this is just my imagination and other people are also free to write about there creative thinking.

ok after marraige whatever happen in temple . my story start from there. everybody was argueing and fightig with narpat and family and kaveri was watching fun and samar is preety upset and angry😑.

than one strong voise come from behind and all get shocked to see the person . all villagers bow down there head as that person was chief of the town. he said who dare to stop my son and daughter in law to pray kul devi who ever dare to do that come forward and i will cut his head from this body all get scared and just run away. narpat and family is still shocked seeing all this. they ask dhananjay what is all this. than that chief said that dhannajay is hi sson not driver's as dhananjay is very self respected nd young man of this world. as his father wanted him to join his business but he wanted to do somehting by his own so inthat argument he left the house and came to their place and start leaving as driver and writing article for magazine. as he wanted to astablish him self as writer. but sudenly he fell in love with gayatry, i am very proud of my son who fought his fight byhimself.

seeing all this kaveri was like numb and think this buasa ne to pura khazana pa lia. unki to kismat khul gayi. samar was also very feeling very strange and frustrated now what to do. than chief told him young boy first learn to respect parents and elders and than learn what is right and wrong than fight for that otherwise mind your own business.

you people can add on more in this.

πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey gr8 story but i dont think this is likly to happen.

i mean thay will not show dhanajay as a rich person but as the same and i think saloni's parents(forgot their names) will realise that if neel being poor can take care of shubra so can dhananjay or somthing like that.....just guessing πŸ˜•

anyway u have got a gr8 imagination πŸ˜ƒ

<RITU>
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good story bsingh. Hope that would happen . But very unlikely as he only mention his mother.
mom22ds thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bsingapury, i really wish this turns out to be true in the serial, this will be great for bua-sa, & a nice slap on kaveri.
fannn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow ! great story..how I wish it really happened.. It's very unlikely to happen.