bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I nw asher has been horrible to khirad however i feel for him. He loved her a lot and is in such a dilema where he thinks khirad is wrong but we all nw he be so guilty but thinking from his side he isnt rong. But i am totally in love with him tho he was so romantic and genuine kinda perfect before the whole massive drama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i read the novel, he will come to know soon about his mom's plan n will find khirad's letter she wrote on that night before leaving. He will regret lot after knowing the reality
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i feel so bad when asher cried for his ill daughter hareem,thys scene was so touchy.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I liked the old Ashar but now he is so cold to Khirad! Doesn't he even feel the love he once had for her? How can he forget so soon? He should have tried harder to go after the truth because Khirad made it clear in the beginning she doesn't lie. I hope he suffers before Khirad forgives him.
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
soon he will get to knw abt the truth
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeaaa!! i mean why is everyone bashing him? I too can't get this.. THINK from his percpective!
anjum711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

i read the novel, he will come to know soon about his mom's plan n will find khirad's letter she wrote on that night before leaving. He will regret lot after knowing the reality

Is there any english translation for that novel. i'm dying to read it. Pls pls pls reply.
453547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjum711

Is there any english translation for that novel. i'm dying to read it. Pls pls pls reply.

Wait,is that a story based on novel?which novel is it?Where did it publish?would you mind sharing the name please?
anjum711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohni_kuri

Wait,is that a story based on novel?which novel is it?Where did it publish?would you mind sharing the name please?

Yeah it's in urdu, with the same name Humsafar. I am not able to find the english translation. ;(
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjum711

i read in khwateen or shua'a digest, i m sorry but no idea about the english versionšŸ˜³