Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Reenooo. Hi pretty lady. Whassup..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone! :)

I'm Sonia.

I've never watched a Pakistani show before. But this particular couple, I have been fascinated with! I don't know how or why; but everytime I would see this couple on a member's display picture, I'd get all curious!

So here I am after Fariha gave me a link to this AT.

I have a little query too :P I want to watch the show from the beginning! Is there any website or any channel where I can watch the show from the ever first episode?

Help will be much appreciated, thank you! :)
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Hello everyone! :)

I'm Sonia.

I've never watched a Pakistani show before. But this particular couple, I have been fascinated with! I don't know how or why; but everytime I would see this couple on a member's display picture, I'd get all curious!

So here I am after Fariha gave me a link to this AT.

I have a little query too :P I want to watch the show from the beginning! Is there any website or any channel where I can watch the show from the ever first episode?

Help will be much appreciated, thank you! :)

Hey Sonia nice to know that you r fascinated by the couple and enjoy the show like us. Anyways here's the link where you can watch all the episodes from the beginning

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 1 humsafar viewer ka anjaam :P 🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! =)
I'm Zahra =) And as everyone else here, I too have been enchanted by Humsafar. I started watching because of Fawad and because just about everyone else was watching it, so I was fascinated. I haven't ever watched a Pakistani serial from start to finish .. this will probably be the first time I'm doing that! Last night I finally caught up with all the epis on YT and really can't wait for the next episode with Khirad-Fareeda's clash.
So basically I love KhiSher and of course the Fawad & Mahira jodi as well..they're amazing together! <3 =)
Z
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome here, Sonia and Zahra! <3
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, Amna here uberrr fannn of Humsafar ❤️
Basically I never understood hype. A couple of days ago I thought I'd give it a go, WOW I'm soO addicted ! LOVE Khisher. Cannot wait for saturdays episode; going to be awesome . A LOT of drama coming as Fareeda returns 😆

For me the thing that makes this drama is special is the cast. Its first time I'm seeing mahira in a drama; she really does do justice to the role and the 'innocence' khirad has. Fawad is also amazing.They rock together . Also nice to see Atiqa than the usual actresses playing mothers in evry other drama + hareem is soo cute . Everyone's acting is soo real !!!
👍🏼