Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Hareem wants a bhai .. yarrr
Mee to want a bhai 4 her .. Khisher guys not fair .. plzz do some thing 4 her yes you can do that 4 her .. After All she is not well .. plzzz use tension mat do .. 😆
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a decent episode, not sure why everyone is soo upset...

Regarding the hareem wanting brother scene, the spoiler was better.. the episode just rushed the entire scene, i couldnt even hear what Hareem said... they should played it out like they did in the book...

Anywyas next week will be interesting...
Finally .. They came little pass pass today ... yeyyy
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hareem mumbles her dialogues too much. Ruins the beauty of the novel. A lot of scenes are very rushed in this drama, that it just doesn't seem real.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Lol, what is she doing?

Gorgeous here though.. <33

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Hareem mumbles her dialogues too much. Ruins the beauty of the novel. A lot of scenes are very rushed in this drama, that it just doesn't seem real.

Sana My sweetie ... she is little baby so we can't expect so much from her ... About novel plzz don't compare the show with that novel because I knew that we have some changes ... So its okay na ... Khisher are doing so good .. So I think its more better 4 us na ... 😉
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sana, yep you're right..that's why everyone thought something was missing from what we imagined in the novel..especially the Hareem scenes..but oh well..apart form that, I guess you're right..events are bulding up instead of Asher reading the letter and all..
Farida is pretending to be nicey nice in front of Asher and all, I seriously don't care about ANY of this..as long as the confrontation is the same..that's THE ultimate scene we're all waiting forrr
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Noshu dear...events have slightly changed fom the novel..what I told you was directly from the novel..and we're all surprised by this sudden change :) Farida didn't re-appear until the very end of the novel..and that's wht I had told you :p
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Sana, yep you're right..that's why everyone thought something was missing from what we imagined in the novel..especially the Hareem scenes..but oh well..apart form that, I guess you're right..events are bulding up instead of Asher reading the letter and all..

Farida is pretending to be nicey nice in front of Asher and all, I seriously don't care about ANY of this..as long as the confrontation is the same..that's THE ultimate scene we're all waiting forrr

Exactly Fairy, it is the only scene im waiting for. I think they broke the scene into parts, because in the preview Fareeda was saying similar dialogues from that scene to Ashar.. Ugh! It just makes me soo madd. Just don't ruin the beauty of that scene, please don't.
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When will be the confrontation????Im dying for tht?what will Asher say to his *** mom????????