Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mona, nothiing to feel bad about :)
It's just that I'm as hopeful as anyone else here...
We just want the grand confrontation to take place :p
I really hope they haven't changed much or that would create a tsunami not only in Pakistan but all over the world. Believe me people watch it in so many countries it's ridiculous. I have a non urdu/hindi speaking friend on IF who watches the show. That's the power of 'Humsafar'.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Seriously, Humafar has taken over the world and its insane...unexpected people have started watching it o_O even GUYS
@fariha. Really?! Wow that's amazing!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yeah :p it's true 🤣I have to go..I'll catch you all later, once I've SEEN the episode :)
Ah man, I've got to go. One bad thing about having kids is they keep disturbing you or interrupt you all the time. Or they just need something...like now. 😆Might come back later. Bye!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
okay i just had too vent out my anger, my whole family thought i was going insane when i threw books at my door. WTH is wrong with them?? why are they messing it up now, after following through everything almost close to perfectly!!! WWHYYY WHYYY ruin a perfectly good ending to stretch a few episodes!!! THEY BETTER NOT TAKE OUT THE CONFRONTATION!!! btw asher and fareeda otherwise i will definitely blow!!!!😡😡😡 this is sooo not done,KYUN!!! why - why are they bringing fareeda back, asher doesn't even know the truth yet!!??????? why are they ruining a beautiful ending. they better NOTTT &&& by the looks of preveiw, fareeda is up to something? wth is she planning to like kill someone or what? 😡😡😡😡
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys by he way some guys are so jealous of the show because girls drool over fawad instead of them 🤣
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The guys watching humsafar part is the worst :|
And imagine I discuss the episode with a guy, how amazing rofl
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Par honestly we guys need to chill and appreciate it this way maybe they thought it was better this way. Alot of things go on behind in deciding so I'm sure they thought this was best