Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!
Came home just half an hour ago and have only managed to read the update (thanks Tehru!). Will watch the epi later.
I see many are upset but is there any point of thinking negativly before the next weeks epi airs? If they've changed the storyline completely in the upcoming epis then you can start with your 'gali galooch' :P
Personally I haven't read the novel but know about the spoilers. Still I'll wait and see what happens.
Sorry if I've hurt anyonens feelings.
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh i feel so sad that girl died the youngest microsoft wali i was hoping shed become fine and do stuff for us :(
so sad for her parents
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

yah so its mean we also get to see fawad and mahira's interview also and their show...

I hope so I mean by the pictures it looked like fawad was interviewed to they'll certainly show it
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Haan toh u told me😲
par i =)) still dint read it like u guys🤣

I am still enjoying it

Oye u read it jhoot mat bol 😛
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Oye u read it jhoot mat bol 😛

haan with my terrible urdu🤣
427936 thumbnail

oh i feel so sad that girl died the youngest microsoft wali i was hoping shed become fine and do stuff for us :(

so sad for her parents

yah same here allah bless her and her parents a Allah Arfa ko jannat ul firdaus may aala maqam ata farmaye ameen...
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello!

Came home just half an hour ago and have only managed to read the update (thanks Tehru!). Will watch the epi later.
I see many are upset but is there any point of thinking negativly before the next weeks epi airs? If they've changed the storylinecompletely in the upcoming episthen you can start with your 'gali galooch' :P
Personally I haven't read the novel but know about the spoilers. Still I'll wait and see what happens.
Sorry if I've hurt anyonens feelings.

You're welcome :)
And I am damn sure they have changed the story because asher doesn't know the truth when fareeda comes and and the worst part is that he won't confront fareeda and tell her that did someone ask you whether I was dad's child or not (I loved this dialogue:P)
tehreemm thumbnail

so sad for her parents

Yeah :(
R.I.P :((
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

You're welcome :)
And I am damn sure they have changed the story because asher doesn't know the truth when fareeda comes and and the worst part is that he won't confront fareeda and tell her that did someone ask you whether I was dad's child or not (I loved this dialogue:P)

oh theyll get rid of that dialogue but maybe the rest will happen
why would they change this dialogue😲
so good it was😡
anyways i wont complain until i see it anyways its ending soon😭
tehreemm thumbnail
Can't believe it'll end in some episodes and we can't sign any petition or something to stop it :(((