Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
M upsett tooo :(

wonder whats the last scene of the precap is??what was fareeda upto...
& seriouslyyy mahira is beauty,she looked like a doll there,,sooo simple yet so elegant..
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khirad in one scene after the surgery will tell asher that it is better Hareem lives with him ... she will think that as asher loves their daughter and as he can give world to her with his money ..it is better that only khirad should return ..she will say that she will call hareem now and then only if asher allows it ...
ana_kash thumbnail
& m thinking something may b its proceeding this way k ashar wil come to knw of the truth n all and then they leave the house..
Coz in the shooting ppixx if u remember ashar khirad hareem r shown in a different house in the plants waala scene,,
isnt it??
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

& seriouslyyy mahira is beauty,she looked like a doll there,,sooo simple yet so elegant..

the last scene in the precap was confusingšŸ˜•couldnt figure out what s happening??????????
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hellooo guys :D has the episode been uploaded to YouTube??
427936 thumbnail
today episode was quit good the scene where khirad,asher and hareem sleeps on same bed and when asher wake up and he pull his hand back from khirads hand i feel soo bad for khirad poor khirad...and precap first i was shock bcoz i have read the novel i know the story but after sometime i throught many people have read the novel so if the story will be same as novel so mazak nai ayaga its good they makes some changes and after all we that in the end asher and khirad ki reunion to hone hai so why not some interesting scenes we see other than novel...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ana_kash

when ppl r insecure they try to threaten the person they r scared off ... mother in law is sure scared of Khirad ... she will just threaten her ... i want khirad to speak and not to just give her angry looks like she is doing with Asher right now ... speak honey plzzz speak ...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ana_kash thumbnail
@sweetcharms u r natasha rite?? Yeahhh confused what will happen..

@sana never seen u here before,welcome :)

& that mite probably b the scene thats shown in OST too where ashar is standing at someplace and khirad comes from behind,donno what exactly the place is...

But but but,now v have to wait one week to watch whats next ,,which is too much for a torture ;(
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

today episode was quit good the scene where khirad,asher and hareem sleeps on same bed and when asher wake up and he pull his hand back from khirads hand i feel soo bad for khirad poor khirad...and precap first i was shock bcoz i have read the novel i know the story but after sometime i throught many people have read the novel so if the story will be same as novel so mazak nai ayaga its good they makes some changes and after all we that in the end asher and khirad ki reunion to hone hai so why not some interesting scenes we see other than novel...

hi nataha ...hamna here
how are u????????
i agree the epi was lovely...far better than the previous one but the pecap was frustratingšŸ˜”