Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ya they did! Sh*t mann!! πŸ˜” I'm hating this!

why r u gguys so shocked? aisa kya ho gaya? πŸ˜• what was supposed to happen in real story?? πŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg! They changed the end.. Hareem didn't even have her surgery yet.. I swear the confrontation scene and all those dialogues between Ashar and Fareeda better not be edited, or i will blow!
And by the look of it, the drama has only about 2-3 episodes left, it'll most likely end by 20.
Sara will reject Khizer, he'll come back and tell Ashar everything..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

I know right :| why would they change it now after showing the whole novel same as it was written

Seriously yaar! I'm so disappointed.. I just can't stand her nautanki!😑 She's showing fake love for Hareem!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

why r u gguys so shocked? aisa kya ho gaya? πŸ˜• what was supposed to happen in real story?? πŸ˜•

Farida was supposed to come right in the end after Ashar gets to know the truth!😲
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Omg! They changed the end.. Hareem didn't even have her surgery yet.. I swear the confrontation scene and all those dialogues between Ashar and Fareeda better not be edited, or i will blow!
And by the look of it, the drama has only about 2-3 episodes left, it'll most likely end by 20.

@bold if the try to edit tht scene i'll kill someone thtz one of my most fav scene
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I know that confrontation was the best part of the whole novel if they screw it I'ma screw them 😑
And if this lame thing happens then... 😑
mary78613 thumbnail

Seriously! I absolutely loved those dialogues! Ager change kia to i'm gonna kill someone!
Oh ya Khizer will come and tell everything!

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

<div></div>why r u gguys so shocked? aisa kya ho gaya? πŸ˜•what was supposed to happen in real story?? πŸ˜•

Fareeda comes to them after asher comes to know of the truth and her real face
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one of the reasons i haven't been able to like humsafar that much, as much as everyone else is likin git, is becuz i feel the role of this evil saaas does not suit atiqa... like, her role as a practical saas in the first part of the drama suited her... but all of the sudden, in one scene she apparantly turned negative, it was so indian drama style..u know... where u thinking of this saas as soo nice, and all of a sudden she turns around with that evil smirk, and u r like W*F. rofl. they made it too dramatic, they shud've given hints on her character being evil since the start, or atleast after the maamu died... the whole time, up to when she took khirad to khizar's place, me and my mom kept thinking "dekho kitni achi saaas hai, kitni practical hai, and kitni space de rahi hai.."... and even after, i feel either the role of evil saas doesn't suit atiqa, or they way the drama writers wrote it is a bit too dramatic to seem realistic... i just can't "feel" the negativitiy vibe from the saas right now.. and that's one of the reasons i cudn't get much hooked onto the drama..
but i did get interested to see the end of it after they pulled off the recent twist... wanna see if she forgives him or not.. :S
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

me too
but isn't we should wait & watch