Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AAH Tehreem i was waiting for you to come..
Unfortunately I have Hum TV USA now, so i have to wait till 8 pm for the show to come on, which i can't, so can you do a quick written update
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode starts with khirad asher standing beside hareem's bed and the doctor tells her that surgery is must and you have to take care of her when she's doing small things. They are at home and khirad is making hareem have her meds and she is refusing, asher blackmails her that he'll take her to each tommorow and he brought story books for her so she gives in and she tells him that promise me yoy won't go from here after I fall asleep khirad looks on. Khirad is praying to Allah that get her daughter well.
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

AAH Tehreem i was waiting for you to come..
Unfortunately I have Hum TV USA now, so i have to wait till 8 pm for the show to come on, which i can't, so can you do a quick written update

Hahaha I posted even before you could ask me :P
tehreemm thumbnail
Asher is sleeping with hareem on her bed (Awww they look adorable). Asher wakes up and makes her sleep properly. In hyderabad batool khala gives khirad's leave application and the teacher says she can stay at home now we don't need her. Khirad and hareem an drawing, asher comes and hareem greets her he asks what were you doing and she says I was drawing house and he asks whose house she says hareem's house with mama and papa khirad leaves for a while and her and maid are talking about hareem health. Asher asks hareem whether he can colour with her and they start colouring. The maid asks her does asher like chinese and she says I don't know she says why, a wife knows about her husband's taste khirad says it's not necessary. Khala calls khirad and asks her is everything fine and that asher seems changed but khirad says it's just matter of some time i have to come to you. Hareem runs to show her drawing to asher and khirad says wait I'll call him. She goes to him and says hareems wants to show her drawing asher tells her that he'd prefer if she doesn't talk their personal matter with the maid as it's his house and he doesn't like it and she says yes i know I am here just for sometime.
Khizer calls sara and she gets annoyed and cuts the call after talking for sometime
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Thank-you Tehru <33

You're most welcome <3
tehreemm thumbnail
Zareen asks sara why her mood is off and she tells him I don't when this ullu ka patha will leave me and she says khizer called ? And she says yeah zareen says I don't know to where he got this much money from and sara says I am sure he fooled fareeda aunty too zareen says don't worry I'll handle him once you get married but she just ignores the question
Asher hareem are talking and asher is telling her stories, khirad goes to make tea and asher comes and asks for tea from zeenat and khirad says I am already making tea I'll make for you. She comes to give tea and hareem stops her to listen the story with her and khirad gives in to her pleads but she is having a hard time staying there. They all fall asleep but then both of them wake up and khirad leaves from there. Khirad takes hareem to brush her teeth meanwhile asher gets fareeda's call and they talk blah blah blah khirad comes out and he says bye to her. Asher tells khirad that it was his mother's call whom I lied to, what would I tell her that my wife who ran away 4yrs ago and came from nowhere and that i have a daughter who is really sick what would I tell her and khirad replies that it's not my matter my concern is hareem's well being an we'll leave after this
Asher is sitting with his friend and sara, he offers asher a cigarette which he denies and he says he's trying to quit. Hareem calls up asher and says that she wants to go zoo khirad is not taking her and he says I'll come. He tells his friends that he has to go and sara says what about the meeting he says later.
tehreemm thumbnail
Omg I laughed soo much when sara called khizer "ullu ka patha" 😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Hareem tells asher that khirad is angry with her and he asks her why did you do something and she tells him she called him that why she is angry. He sounds surprised when she tells him that she called him herself. Asher tells her that we'll tell a lie that i called you but hareem says no lying is bad asher asks ho told you this ? Your teacher and she says mama..khirad comes in hareem asks her should we leave for the zoo, khirad says no and asher tells her to do friendship with hareem na and she says no she is a bad girl now but then asher says ok say sorry to mama and she won't do such thing again. Asher's friend comes and they meet khirad and them too asher asks hareem to show her toys to te kids. He asks zeenat to make some food for the guest and she says that she doesn't know some thing good to make khirad offers her help but I guess asher says I'll order from a resturant :S
They are coming from the doctors both khirad and asher are tensed about the surgery. They are in a resturant and sara watches them she comes and asks khirad her how come she doesn't know about her comeback and I assume that this is your daughter and asher's. She sarastically says wow asher you not only got your wife back but a 4yr daughter too and asher blasts her off saying i don't wanna say something I'll regret later so leave and after that she leaves
tehreemm thumbnail
Precap
Sara tells fareeda that khirad is back
Fareeda is telling asher how can he believe khirad. He shouts something i didn't get that
She is talking nicely to hareem :O and saying my ghar was empty without you :O asher is smiling
At night she sneaks into hareem's room and khirad wakes up she looks her with a deadly glare :O
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Precap
Sara tells fareeda that khirad is back
Fareeda is telling asher how can he believe khirad. He shouts something i didn't get that
She is talking nicely to hareem :O and saying my ghar was empty without you :O asher is smiling
At night she sneaks into hareem's room and khirad wakes up she looks her with a deadly glare :O

OMG! NOOO! Yeh kia hogaya! She wasn't supposed to come till the 2nd last episode!😲