Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is a siggy free to use!

aksharaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm in luv wid him n his dancin hez indeed a magical dancer n moreover is a nice human being I haven't met him but I cn feel it dat positivity reflects on his face...I just live watching him dancin hez d shirtless sensation of DID n what body he has got it's just amazing his biceps n abbs n ol dey r just supercool
aksharaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
N ya pls do add him to d fan list I luv him since d auditions d moment I saw him seriously Kuch Kuch hua tha n since dat day I'm madly in luv wid him. n ya my intro I'm akshara frm dehradun india
Edited by aksharaaa - 12 years ago
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Sanam! :D

And I have two questions, how old is he? And read someone mentioned that he has a gf in a topic, does anyone who's that lucky girl? :P

Oh btw...please add me that fan list too! :)
226079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boondein

I love Sanam! :D

And I have two questions, how old is he? And read someone mentioned that he has a gf in a topic, does anyone who's that lucky girl? :P

Oh btw...please add me that fan list too! :)

I think hes 20, thats what it says on his DID profile and on his Facebook account. Im not sure if he has a girlfriend but his facebook status is in a relationship so maybe he does
569820 thumbnail
There is a Sanam appreciation thread and I'm not a part of it? Add me, like, NOW!
asyjv thumbnail
AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey, someone who really knows about him and his GF and age - really 20? anybody who has his contact in facebook pls confirm 😛😆😃
226079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyjv

AM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey, someone who really knows about him and his GF and age - really 20? anybody who has his contact in facebook pls confirm 😛😆😃

He is 20 but dont know anything about his girlfriend.
Sanam will be performing with Raghav this week :D
arhiholic thumbnail
I love Sanam! :) <3 every time he dances and every time I see him, there is always this amazing feeling in my tummy! :) really wish I could meet him... But I guess I can't... :(
And please add me to the thread!!!!!!
He is the cutest and hottest contestant till now in all the 3 seasons!!! =] he's a pleasure to watch every time he dances...!
arhiholic thumbnail
Whoever Sanam's girlfriend is, she is the luckiest girl in the world according to me! :)
Love Sanam! ❤️