Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

294531 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What 🤔 i think its sara who will do that 🤣 Not Khirad.
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

no pls.. anurag-prerna story..😕

lol its a Pakistani serial 😃
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

lol its a Pakistani serial 😃

lolss..but in Jo chale to jaan se guzar gaye on geo .. they have followed the anurag, prerna, bajaj story.. 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

lolss..but in Jo chale to jaan se guzar gaye on geo .. they have followed the anurag, prerna, bajaj story.. 😆

No i dunno about serial but that novel was very different from KZK
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Maha-

No i dunno about serial but that novel was very different from KZK

well not exactly the same.. it was similar .. like bajaj falling crazily for prerna and forcing her to marry him.. and prerna married him to save anurag's business and slowly fell for him.. here Noman eijaz forced SQ to marry him.. so, SQ married him for saving her fiance's life and they are slowly falling for each other now..
kind of similar..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

^^ive heard that she will have another child for some tissue transfusion!

That was in fact a "prediction" someone made earlier, I remember...but we have no room for predictions here..PLUS maybe that same prediction became a rumor without it being validated 😆
Sukoon ka saans le lo, nothing of the sort will happen :D
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nahi ..it has a happy ending ... he will get to c her as a good mother will say he forgives her but she will say i didn't ask for forgiveness Asher will not understand as to why is she not guilty and such a good mother if she is such a horrible human being . after awhile he will end up reading the letter and also hear rubbish of his mother when she talks on phone ...he will get confession from servant to as to how khirad sat whole night outside home waiting for him ...ahser will not be able to forgive himself ... but when his mother will once again come fact to face with khirad and say her daughter is not Asher ..asher will tell his mother to show proof that he is his father son ..he will say if u say my daughter is not mine then gali is on him !! he will ask his mother why did she destroy their life ..and if he can't trust his own mother then how come he can trust anyone else ? he will say ppl don't even treat animals as bad as she treated his wife ... his mother will be left alone while he will ask Khirad that his mistakes can't be forgiven but plz accept him back as her husband bec of their daughter ...he will cry and beg ...khirad will hug him and will say she is tired of fighting alone ..she needs someone to take the burden now ...they will hug and patch up ... happy ending ...

228398 thumbnail
^^thanks so much for the summary, i was wondering how he would find out
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haila just started watching d watch n abhi marne ki baat math karo dost,...!
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kaun ulti seedhi rumours ura rha hy yar
kabhi kehta hy k sara aur asher ki shaadi hojaye gi
kabhi kehta hy k asher mer jaye ga
aur ab naya shosha khirad suicide kr lay gi 🤣

i think it wasthe mostfunniest rumour
i know they changed the script a little but not that much yar

so chill guys!