..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone!

I'm Naina, some of you may have seen me around. Anywho, I just wanted to tell you all how much I love Arjun's Grandmom. She's so awesome, how down to earth she is, how absolutely nice, and how much she loves Arjun, and gets all excited and happy for him no matter what. And the way he calls her his girlfriend, etc is so darn cute! I love grandparent-grandchildren relationships like this...shows that the huge generation gap doesn't always have to matter!

And today's conversation with Purva was hilarious 🤣🤣 Hope she helps in sabotaging the Arjun-Purva relationship 😆

Cheers!
Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arunaji is doing fab job as arjun's dadi. Also loved her taunts to her bahu.😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just love Dadi as well not only her relationship with Arjun but with her DIL as well.. I just adore the bonding she shares with her loved ones.. and how well she understands them.. Aruna ji is doing a fantastic job in portraying a sweet supportive relationship with her family members especially her grandson..!!
642940 thumbnail
I agree. Dadi is amazing...and also very sweet! Love the relationship between Arjun and his Dadi. They share such a beautiful bond and it's great to see Dadi up to her mischievous ways trying to get Purva out of the way 😆 Aruna ji is such a wonderful actress. She's doing a great job, so hats off to her!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dadi is mindblowing,.c is gr8,...!
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Hi Everyone!

I'm Naina, some of you may have seen me around. Anywho, I just wanted to tell you all how much I love Arjun's Grandmom. She's so awesome, how down to earth she is, how absolutely nice, and how much she loves Arjun, and gets all excited and happy for him no matter what. And the way he calls her his girlfriend, etc is so darn cute! I love grandparent-grandchildren relationships like this...shows that the huge generation gap doesn't always have to matter!

And today's conversation with Purva was hilarious 🤣🤣 Hope she helps in sabotaging the Arjun-Purva relationship 😆

Cheers!
Naina

So true I agree with you.