Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cupidsfriend-

Yeah..loving them..Both of them are like "hareem...meri jaan, meri jaan...hareem"

Jaan ek dafa khirad ko bhe bol deta:@

ya loving them as parents😳

@bold yes hope sooπŸ˜†

wat u studying ..?:P
Edited by ZumSrK - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m glad i saw yesterday episode of humasar ... i saw a scene that was my favrt that hareem hug her father asher... love that scene.. and in yesterday episode asher and her daughter hareem's every moment and every scene was sooo cute and asher ne hareem ke kahne par khirad ke liye bhi khana tayar kar raha tha.. really loved episode and just wait for next episode...
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

i m glad i saw yesterday episode of humasar ... i saw a scene that was my favrt that hareem hug her father asher... love that scene.. and in yesterday episode asher and her daughter hareem's every moment and every scene was sooo cute and asher ne hareem ke kahne par khirad ke liye bhi khana tayar kar raha tha.. really loved episode and just wait for next episode...

yah agree love every scene of asher and khirad but feel sorry for khirad the way asher's bahivour's towards khirad...and love the last scene of precap...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello :D
humsafar <3

*juda huke bhe tu mujhe mein kahin baaqi hai* :(
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

yah agree love every scene of asher and khirad but feel sorry for khirad the way asher's bahivour's towards khirad...and love the last scene of precap...

yeah i love precap too.. sarah is there and asher shout at sarah.. wel and khirad behaviour is same with asher. but after that khirad want this that her daughter hareem spend some time with her father.. she is happy for that..
427936 thumbnail

yeah i love precap too.. sarah is there and asher shout at sarah.. wel and khirad behaviour is same with asher. but after that khirad want this that her daughter hareem spend some time with her father.. she is happy for that..

khirad is only quit bcoz of hareem and in precap sara looks psycho and she deserves that...
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail

khirad is only quit bcoz of hareem and in precap sara looks psycho and she deserves that...

yeah she is... but sometime i feel for bad too.. u know my friend likes her.. but i like asher and khirad... and now i have to go... πŸ˜ƒ
427936 thumbnail

yeah she is... but sometime i feel for bad too.. u know my friend likes her.. but i like asher and khirad... and now i have to go... πŸ˜ƒ

OK BYE...
427936 thumbnail
Em gud and u?? i like ur dp pic...😊
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Em gud and u?? i like ur dp pic...😊

Good too :)
UV <3 Thanks :)