Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

No my darling I haven't. Will catch it later.
I'm almost fine. The fight with my daughter was tiring. Anyway tomorrow is a new day and everything will be ok...hopefully.

Ohh My sweet darling ... fight with daughter ... You have to take some classes from my mom😆 ... Don't worry every thing will be the best tom ..Insha-Allah ..

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yees I happy Asher and Khirad are back ..and hope Khirad blats Asher's bhooti 😆

Ohh really want that .. 😆 She is so chup chup man .. poor Any waysMy maama says its dame difficult situation 4 a wife when she has nothing 4 explain about her character .. 😳
@noshaba. Get classes from your mum? I think I already get enough from my own mum. 😆

@noshaba. Get classes from your mum? I think I already get enough from my own mum. 😆

lolzz .. I mean About how to handle daughters .. lolzz She is very strick 😆
@noshaba. Believe me my mum was strict however I'm not that for some reason. 😕

@noshaba. Believe me my mum was strict however I'm not that for some reason. 😕

Ohhh ... I can understand Mamo Darling ... And thats so sweet .. Your daugther is very lucky that she has a mom like you ..

About my mom.. She is the world bestest mom .. Love her alott
Ooops...began to look for something and forgot what I was doing in the first place.
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okk,,after seing the episode m both happpy n sad,but happy a lil more than sad..
Happpy coz ashar khirad r finally living together with hareem...
& sad ofcourse cz of how ashar's treating khirad...
There's sooo much pain in her eyes,,yet she is beinggg sooo sooo sooo confident,like seriouslyyy i cant explain ,or i should say words fell short to describe khirad's feeelings,
seeing her i felt she wil just cry any moment but she did not,,

and ashar-hareem i think its good,but like most of u all here i too felt somethng's missing or i guesss its fine,,,yea lets take it fine..

And precap,,,as usual cant wait for it ,and finallly khirad speaks outtt..

And and and my heart goes out to mahira khan,,i donno but i had to say this,,she's portraying khirad like noone could have done,,<3..the pain the emotions perfect presentation...

I liked the episode for the fact ashar-khirad r living together ,,or should i say i love seeing fawad-mahira in one frame :D :D
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's episode.

Asher and Hareem's chemistry was adorable. I love how madly in love Asher is with his daughter. Maybe I am in the minority but I think the little girl that plays Hareem is absolutely adorable and is doing a great job. The only part she wasn't so convincing was the very last part when she had her attack. Otherwise she is so adorable to watch. I esp. love how she keeps saying "Papa" after ever word. Not to mention, Hareem actually looks like Asher!! 😆

Asher and Khirad. Uff. So intense they are in their hatred as they were when they were in love. Asher was a first class jerk today and seriously, I love how Khirad has put her ego aside and is not saying anything just for Hareem's sake. A mother can truly do anything for her daughter.

But tell me please. Khirad was kind enough to tell Asher about Hareem and now Asher is acting like Khirad has no rights over her daughter? Can I punch him? But he is just so gorgeous...how can I hate him? But I hate him...but look at him! NO I still hate him. But but he's so cute...ya but he's a jerk. Sigh.
Edited by Farikina - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anam, agree with you..the only good/positive point about today's episode was the fact that Asher-Khirad are finally under the same roof again! Can't wait for next week though..Oh and I love how Asher continuously rejects Sara's offers...one beghairat girl she is!😆