Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Its not that i like their scenes but as i have read the novel, i had imagined something a little different. But that was my imagination and you can do wonders there, but i like this connection also but i will be a little bias as the book gave me a different picture as each emotion was weaved into perfection.

hmm, but they had to dramatize it, n plus kisi aur ne nahi, SAME writer ne drama likha hai... toh cant really say, the novel cudve been this way round n the drama waise, lkin hamesha EVERYTIME draame k emotions are lesser and not quite exquisite, as in the novel, cz novels always leave a HUGEEE scope fr imagination, whereas draame main the exact emotion has to be portrayed, and that too in lesser time, u can NEVER say a drama is better than the novel, cz it just cant be, it'll only be, when ur ultrabiased! ;) haina?!
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar reeno got busy had exams then holidays cousins were in town
:(
so dint come
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh and fairy, mujhe batana before you try ur hand at doing this caps wala business!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
caps!! i want them too!
Btw hey! :)

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

yah i watch the episode and i like the episode i never dislike humsafar's episode :p but the precap was better the last scene of precap now cant wait for next...😊

the epi was gud but i didnt like it that much ...everything seems so rushed
n ur just like anam,even she can,t dislike anything about humsafar...uske samna kuch kaho toh gussa ho jati hai😆
waise overall the epi was nyc ,not bad...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jee Reeno, bata rahi hooon cause I just downloaded the player, bolo kya hukum hai? 😆
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys i agree with what reeno is saying more then that in the novel its just a writing we imagine it our self so we can imagine it the way we want.
Where as show we have to imagine what we're shown
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What i feel k Likha jesa bhe ho but for a kid us jaisa perform krna is very difficult i loved their parts in Novel but its very hard for director k wo ksi child artist sy wasa kaam krwai.in novel it all was imagination but here case is lil different ,The only thing which m not liking is her age factor
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reeno, Aliya- Yep I agree..Novels ALWAYS have more room for imagination whereas, dramas tend to limit that, of course not to forget the key thing, time frame..they really have to manage SO many pages worth of emotions into less-than-an-hour's episode..
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

hmm, but they had to dramatize it, n plus kisi aur ne nahi, SAME writer ne drama likha hai... toh cant really say, the novel cudve been this way round n the drama waise, lkin hamesha EVERYTIME draame k emotions are lesser and not quite exquisite, as in the novel, cz novels always leave a HUGEEE scope fr imagination, whereas draame main the exact emotion has to be portrayed, and that too in lesser time, u can NEVER say a drama is better than the novel, cz it just cant be, it'll only be, when ur ultrabiased! ;) haina?!

wow so true...i totally agree with u...like twilight people say novel r better than movie so i think novek r imgination and drama has to be presend...so i think the drama r better and they r doing justice to novel...