Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

okay hamna :) yes i have read the novel which is why i feel something is amiss btw this duo, in the novel their scenes made me awww but i can't seem to do the same when i see them onscreen?

i went crazy after reading the ashar hareem scenes in the nove🤪those were too cute for words but in the episode😒emmm that magic was lacking big time
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maha-

But but one more thing which i loved was Ghussy waly shots main bhe kitna close khary hoty hian 🤣😍
Specially Precap wala scene i wonder kya howa hoga aisa 🤔

That's the hot part 🤣🤣 fire squared in one screen ITNE kareeb 🤣 uff can't wait
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fairy17

Missing = the bonding jo ACHANAK hogai..we would've liked to see a tad bit more hesitancy at first, and then the father-daughter bonding, coming close, being attached 😳 *at least I would*

@ all- this stands true in all cases and I totally believe in it..
"If he can't understand your silence, he will never understand your words"
Sometimes, silence speaks volumes and you really just have to let go everything and try to hear the loud cries behind the haunting silence

exactly the sudden bonding is kind-off for me, but than again she is a kid? and children take less to get attached compared to other age groups ? though i did like some scenes, they are okay, but i had a different picture of papa ki princess in my mind :P

i know right, silence speaks way more than words, if he can't understand her silence he will never understand her, i remember the quote you posted about not being able to be silent with him or something like that.
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

anyone?????????????🤔

Hi anam r u still there???
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@aliya: HI! :D
=P

@Maha: yaaar i cant wait for you to upload caps :P
i swear i'll try my best till next epi :)
balke, wait, part 1 and 2 tum kardo, 3 n 4 main iss week kaise na kaise karlungi ;)
since i anyhow need 2 download the vid 2 make avis ☺️

BTW, u guys r up for the father-daughter and Happy family avis, right?! =P
i hope i wont be wasting shear time on those! 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

exactly the sudden bonding is kind-off for me, but than again she is a kid? and children take less to get attached compared to other age groups ? though i did like some scenes, they are okay, but i had a different picture of papa ki princess in my mind :P

i know right, silence speaks way more than words, if he can't understand her silence he will never understand her, i remember the quote you posted about not being able to be silent with him or something like that.

Yepp I had a diff picture of papa ki princess :/ Not saying I DON't like this one, but just ek hota hai na..imagination hoti hai ek..this wasn't it, that's all I'll say..
And yes, there was another quote with the same essence...understanding silence and being able to communicate THROUGH silence is ver essential...I'm not saying give someone a silent treatment, but at times, it really is the only thing a person can do..and hope the other person would make something out of it!
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

Hi anam r u still there???

this time i am her sis hamna and u r natasha,most probably????
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But Sara k liye itny achy proposal kyn aa jaty hian us main hy kya 🤔 She is so Selfish :@ Main akeli hun toh wo bhe akela hy
Beta tere liye nhi betha akela wo jaan chor dy uski 🤬
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

@aliya: HI! :D

=P

@Maha: yaaar i cant wait for you to upload caps :P
i swear i'll try my best till next epi :)
balke, wait, part 1 and 2 tum kardo, 3 n 4 main iss week kaise na kaise karlungi ;)
since i anyhow need 2 download the vid 2 make avis ☺️

BTW, u guys r up for the father-daughter and Happy family avis, right?! =P
i hope i wont be wasting shear time on those! 🤣

Reeno, for the 487297491749th time, KAUNSA software use karti ho :$ for the caps
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fairy17

Shiz, hota yehi hai na! Ego eats you up from the inside...you don't realize it lekin end mein aap khokhle reh jate ho..because all this while our ego keeps you away from so much and blinds you from the truth...what did Khirad NOT go through...like the years that a woman/child needs the husband/father the MOST, Khirad spent ALONE...AB aa hai wapis to humble hone ke bajaye nakhre karraha hai..ulta Khirad ko suna raha hai

fari, you are absolutely right, diminish the ego and your left with a pretty good version of a perfect mate but its their ego that leads to their end many times.His nakhre are due to his ego, its still not broken.when khirad left, his ego was bruised, once it will completely break than maybe he might be able to see the truth that continues to sway in front of him eyes.