Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hey yar πŸ€—
Yeah he was brilliant in that scene his voice modulationhis expression everything was so perfect , actually he was brilliant in every Scene..
i just said same thing to my Friend k he was looking so hot and she replied maha bari ho gai Hot bolny lagi hy πŸ€”

he is brilliant in generalπŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i was a bit scared when she spoke to him in tht tone, but yeash the guy deserves it, lkin, sahi baat toh yeh hai k usey jab bakna chahiye tha, woh nhi baki! :X
like wen she was praying nd woh aake bakwaas karta hai =(
ugh :|
tab bakna chahiye tha, aaj ki epi main jitna pyaar dad-daughter pe aya utni hi nafrat asher se hui :(

fuzool main pange lera tha khirad se :(
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Maha-

maha bari ho gai Hot bolny lagi hy πŸ€”

🀣 Omg same thing happens to me, if i call some hawt or sexy, my friends look at me as if i'm from another planet :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Missing = the bonding jo ACHANAK hogai..we would've liked to see a tad bit more hesitancy at first, and then the father-daughter bonding, coming close, being attached 😳 *at least I would*
@ all- this stands true in all cases and I totally believe in it..
"If he can't understand your silence, he will never understand your words"
Sometimes, silence speaks volumes and you really just have to let go everything and try to hear the loud cries behind the haunting silence
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@aliya: yaar, nhi, ussko toh yeh lagta hai na k khirad pagal ne ghalti ki, jiski sazaa usey mili, n shes all alone now, khizer sirf usey "use" karra tha... ya beti hone k baad chordiya k kisi aur ki beti kyun paale :P
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reeno no hi 😲

i told my cousin fawad is hot she said umm no😑
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

maha i think he is more so trying to convince himself rather than khirad!πŸ˜† again and again he keeps on repeating himself, does he not see she is walking body only, every emotion seems to have died within her --- !!😑

Yupz I think he is trying to convince himself u remember in novel there was a shot jahan Khirad ki bag ki waja sy he was getting worried k heavy bags kese carry kr rahi hain and thn ghussa kr raha tha khud pr k y m thinking like this i hate her πŸ˜†
And i am loving the change in Khirad she is like bakwaas krty raho i dont care 🀣
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fairy17

Khud ko kehta hai ke maine samjhota kiya hai...he can't digest the fact ke he missed the 1st 4 years na :@

exactly, his words seemed to indicate more than khirad, those words are for him, because they suit him perfectly! :$ seriously i hated him when he came in told her that she does not need to worry abt his daughter and her tanturms? WTH, this women raised her OWN daughter for 4 yrs and suddenly she is not a well enough mother to raise her ??? a maid? can he not see her pain? is he really that blind. seriously one a man's ego will cause the end of him!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

i told my cousin fawad is hot she said umm no😑

Hey Aliya :D long timeee..
How can anyone NOT find him hot πŸ€”
427936 thumbnail
well i think the way story is going i think in next week's precaps we will see khizar's entry...!!