Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya they have changed things a little bit!
And the scene when Ashar has made breakfast for Hareem and then Khirad comes and Hareem tells Ashar ke "mama ke liye bhi breakfast banaye!!" and their uncomfortable moment, and then Ashar asks Khirad through Hareem that what she wants to have and then Khirad replies through Hareem " Ke jo ap khila de'! Mann! That was super duper cute!
😃
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

And the scene when Ashar has made breakfast for Hareem and then Khirad comes and Hareem tells Ashar ke "mama ke liye bhi breakfast banaye!!" and their uncomfortable moment, and then Ashar asks Khirad through Hareem that what she wants to have and then Khirad replies through Hareem " Ke jo ap khila de'! Mann! That was super duper cute!
😃

i think i should go and see the episode first lol
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya i noticed it too! Thats not in the novel! Lets see whats in store for us.. Hopefully they'll be good scenes!
Ya the sara wala scene is in the novel and i loved it!😆

Yeh all i remember is that in the novel hareem and ashir scenes are extremely good ..hareem is a chatterbox ..i just enjoyed reading those scenes whereas till todays' epiosde ashir behaviour is like that with khirad but after this breathing scene what i remember is that doc discusses hareem problem with khirad and ashir besides asking khirad about her pregnancy and delivery complications...later on ashir do ask about this but khirad don't pay attention and after that on either he tells her or talks to himself that since my daughter can't live without you so i have forgiven you..
The indeed have changed story line becoz i remmeber seeing khizar back too
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

i think i should go and see the episode first lol

HAHA! Go already!😆
Or im completely gonna spoil it for you!

😛

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Asher is looking sooo adorable 😍😍
I loveddd the whole Epi but last part was best
And Precap to bas 😍
and Now dunno y may be coz of asher mujhy hareem bhe acxhi lag rahi hy thori thori

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😃

It was the best scene of Epi So so cute
now M waiting for Mujhy bhai chahye 😛
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yeh all i remember is that in the novel hareem and ashir scenes are extremely good ..hareem is a chatterbox ..i just enjoyed reading those scenes whereas till todays' epiosde ashir behaviour is like that with khirad but after this breathing scene what i remember is that doc discusses hareem problem with khirad and ashir besides asking khirad about her pregnancy and delivery complications...later on ashir do ask about this but khirad don't pay attention and after that on either he tells her or talks to himself that since my daughter can't live without you so i have forgiven you..
The indeed have changed story line becoz i remmeber seeing khizar back too

I think that the scene they showed today in the precap is that scene only when Ashar says that i have forgiven you for my daughter and she replies that "meine apse maafi mangi hee kab" and then goes away! It just clicked me!😆 And i think they are gonna show all these scenes and yes Khizar will also come back! There is a scene in the OST when Ashar pulls Khizar's collar!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

It was the best scene of Epi So so cute
now M waiting for Mujhy bhai chahye 😛

HAHA ya waiting for that scene! They're gonna get super uncomfortable!😛
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know how further they will project hareem and ashir scenes ..my hopes all died but i m just looking forward for khirad ashir intense scenes ..waiting for khirad in attacking mode

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I don't know how further they will project hareem and ashir scenes ..my hopes all died but i m just looking forward for khirad ashir intense scenes ..waiting for khirad in attacking mode

Ya same! wanna see those intense scenes! 😃😃