Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohk anyone notice precap's first 2 scenes ...whatever i remember from novel there are no such scenes where khirad and ashir talked like this ...yes in today's episode everything shown as novel but precap scene of khiser i don't remember in novel..correct me if i m wrong ..yeh but agree on last scene the sra bezati one ..its eactly the same in novel
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ya i did!😳
Ya Humsafar ke liye to kuch bhi!😆 I'm addicted so bad now to this forum! I can't stay without coming here every few hours!
😆

ghayyal humsafrians ke dukkhi kahani 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

i watched first break tak, then dad came and he took the remote and changed the channel :(

Awww..! Thats the most horrible thing to happen! But do watch that scene!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mary78613

They didn't tell what happened to her after her confrontation with Ashar when he got to know the truth! No way! I don't think so!

See they were living in an apartment and obviously khirad didn't forgive her and went back to their place in the novel so obviously asher will be with them but now in the drama they are already living in their home :S
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@kiran: haven't read the novel!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

ghayyal humsafrians ke dukkhi kahani 🤣

LOL🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'll be back after eating. Khana aur likhna can't be done at the same time :P
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

See they were living in an apartment and obviously khirad didn't forgive her and went back to their place in the novel so obviously asher will be with them but now in the drama they are already living in their home :S

thora change kiya hai :S

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk anyone notice precap's first 2 scenes ...whatever i remember from novel there are no such scenes where khirad and ashir talked like this ...yes in today's episode everything shown as novel but precap scene of khiser i don't remember in novel..correct me if i m wrong ..yeh but agree on last scene the sra bezati one ..its eactly the same in novel

Ya i noticed it too! Thats not in the novel! Lets see whats in store for us.. Hopefully they'll be good scenes!
Ya the sara wala scene is in the novel and i loved it!😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

thode aur bhi novel ke details bata do yaar