BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all!
I realised that this forum is rather dead. So, here we go, with some discussion!
I am loving Arjun-Laxmi these days.. its nice to see that they are becoming great friends. But amidst all this, there is a whole big web of confusion & mess being created.
Arjun's dad has decided that Purva-Arjun should get married.
Purva loves Arjun. Its obvious!
Arjun, as in Ajay, loves Laxmi, but Laxmi loves Arjun.

So, the BIG question that arises is..
Should Arjun tell his dad that he loves someone else, which he will reveal later on?
Should Arjun tell Purva that he doesn't love her?
And, what is the real Ajay's role in all this? There must be a reason as to why Arjun used his name. Why do i feel that the real Ajay will fall for Laxmi & meet her as Arjun? And maybe Laxmi may be happy, but she will start to realise that she actually likes the real Arjun, who is meeting her as Ajay?

loads of questions! But do share your take about all this 😃

Cheers.
Samridhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Confusion confusion.

Well eventually, "Arjun" will have to meet Laxmi and it would be Arjun's friend in reality who will be meeting her. Unless the whole story unfolds so easily and so quickly that Laxmi will already be aware of the real Arjun? I doubt it...so that's Ajay's significance there..
Now, as far as Purva is concerned, I feel that Arjun should clarify it that he isn't interested in her at all, but I think this track will go on for a while, otherwise there would be no hinderance in Arjun-Laxmi coming together :)
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree lot's of confusion..

I had a similar feeling how long will Ajay be able to divert Laxmi's attention away from wanting to meet Arjun..eventually the wedding will end and her pressure will begin.. in this desperation he will most likely introduce Ajay as Arjun... now I'm not sure if he will fall for her or not but it will help Laxmi to see the stark differences between reality and her dream man.. pushing her towards the real Arjun and her Ajay.. unfortunately there is still the confusion of Purva which Arjun must deal with..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Don't they already have an actor roped in to play Ajay "Arjun"? I remember reading that somewhere.

Anywho, coming to your question. I really think that they will drag this Arjun-Purva track for a while, and they'll endup showing like "Arjun" -Lakshmi and "Ajay" Purva on dates or like a group and whatnot.

I sure hope Ajay (the real one) doesn't fall for Lakshmi...maybe he'll fal for Purva 😆 but uff, I don't want more drama here.

But, they're definitely going to have to drag this for a while so the show doesn't shut down. I felt like there was another show where one of the leads introduced themselves as someone else or something like that, but I could completely be making that up 😆

Cheers!
Naina