confusing cast chart

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i really got confused with the cast chart of the forum...just click on the cast tab and see..there is given tarun khanna as afzal khan..and veteran actor manoj kumar as Aurangzeb...but when i asked to tarunji..he completely denied the news... and i also don't believe that actor like manoj kumar will come as Aurangzeb...and above all Aurangzeb was not that elder than shivaji...he was only 12 years older to shivba

can anyone clarify my doubt??
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no its all false information
afzal khan and aurangzeb , both still have a long time before they come in the serial
we are first of all not sure who is going to be elder shivaji
why break our heads with the future cast that will come after 1 year or so

also, an article has come that soon chetan is going to play the important cameo of inayat khan
but when i searched for inayat khan in the web , it was written that shivaji and inayat fought the battle of surat but in 1664.
other than this i found no info about innayat khan
Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manoj kumar kaun?? humare bharat kumar?? the film actor...it cant be him aru...waise its not the first tym that IF is doing such thing...pehle bhi articles mein wrong infos deke inhone kafi dhama chaukadi machai hai😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hanre bhargu ekbar cast tab pr click karke dekh to sahi..it was the great bharat kumar..none else
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_86

hanre bhargu ekbar cast tab pr click karke dekh to sahi..it was the great bharat kumar..none else

😆jab yeh IF wale mrignayani ko takshashilla ki rajkumari bana sakte hain toh kuch bhi kar sakte hain😆
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its all due to wiki aru
it created all confusion
go to suggestion n comments forum there's a topic there , post it there n it will be solved.
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu_friend

no its all false information

afzal khan and aurangzeb , both still have a long time before they come in the serial
we are first of all not sure who is going to be elder shivaji
why break our heads with the future cast that will come after 1 year or so

also, an article has come that soon chetan is going to play the important cameo of inayat khan
but when i searched for inayat khan in the web , it was written that shivaji and inayat fought the battle of surat but in 1664.
other than this i found no info about innayat khan

oops, sorry for the wrong info.

In 1643, shivaji captured this fort at the age of sixteen, thus making it one of the first forts in what would become the Maratha empire. Shivaji renamed the fort Torna, and constructed several monuments and towers within it.
i didn't know innayat was from torna fort, came to know in the friday's epi
Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago