Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I need help more like an opinion from all of you who have seen mera naseeb is it worth to watch til the end? I only saw til episode 6 and had to quit watching cause I had exams and school going on and I completely forgot about it and now that I'm free do you think it's worth it to watch that show? Also, that happened to Daastan as well I only saw couple of episodes of dastaan but had to stop watching them because of school. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and sorry I didn't know where to ask this question so I just opened a new topic. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dastaan..you HAVE to continue till the end. Dastaan is just something else. I've never seen sucha drama before..everyone, and I mean everyone was just perfect in that drama. I'd definitely recommend that you continue watching it till the end. Sanam was beyond amazing..I feel that's her best performance as an actress till date. Fawad was also wonderful and their chemistry is something memorable.

Mera Naseeb..I liked that drama. However, I remember liking the first half of it more than the second half. Nonetheless, it's entertaining..but if I had to choose one out of the two..then Dastaan is definitely more worthwhile to continue..
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Thank you so much for your reply will definitely watch Dastaan then. :)
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I watched a few episodes of MN, I wasn't much impressed.

But i would definitely recommend you to continue to watch Dastaan. Its Amazing!

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Tereliye06 thumbnail
😛yeah even i thought mera naseeb was okay i mean the girl was really cute and so was the guy but it just felt so repetitive...Dastaan is about partition but I don't like to watch too many partition movies cause they have everything so wrong lol. But, let's see I know as much as I've seen the show acting was incredible so will try to finish it if I find links and all. Thanks for the help. 😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone wanna sum up what happened near the end of Dastaan? After Hassan and Bano meet in Pakistan.. i saw the last episode, but after bano came to pakistan the drama got kinda slow and boring so i stopped watching it..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Daastaan is just incomparable!
the BEST drama EVER
uve got to watch both of them! 😳
They're amazingg! :D
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Anyone wanna sum up what happened near the end of Dastaan? After Hassan and Bano meet in Pakistan.. i saw the last episode, but after bano came to pakistan the drama got kinda slow and boring so i stopped watching it..

I don't think it's a good idea to reveal the best parts of a drama by summing up a good 6 or so episodes here for you.. in a thread where someone is yet to complete the drama.
642940 thumbnail
I haven't seen mera naseeb, so cannot comment. But I would suggest that you watch Dastaan right to the end. I don't think it's the kind of drama that you can watch half way. In order to appreciate the beauty of the story, it is necessary to watch it till its conclusion. And my personal opinion is that Dastaan is worth watching.

Do share your views, if you end up completing it! :)