kya hoga jab lakshmi ko pata chalega saach????

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😍SOCHNE KI BAT HAI YAAR...WHEN LAKSHMI WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HER LOVE😆 ARJUN IS ONLY AJAY THEN WHAT WILL BE HER REACTION????😒

FIRSTLY YAH TOH WOH USKI BAND BAJAYEGI.

SECONDLY, SHE WILL ACCEPT HIM AND MARRY...BUT THE PROBLEM ARRIVES HERE..""""MARRY"""...kya karein ya na karien yeh kaisi mushkil hayyeee😆!!!!!! THIS WILL BE HIS SONG..THAT PURVA😡 SHE WILL COME BETWEEN LAKSHMI AND ARJUN NAA...BUT EK TASALI TOH HAI KI ARJUN KE SAATH USKI DADIMA HAI 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think first she will bash to arjun for hiding truth from here but letter on misunderstanding will be clear as arjun has support of his DADIMA
642940 thumbnail
Even I was thinking about this :)
Methinks first Arjun will send his friend to meet Lakshmi in his place, hence adding to the confusion. Then she will gradually fall in love with Ajay, rather than Arjun and when the truth is out...she will be angry. But will eventually forgive and accept Arjun for who he really is. Well, that's just my 2 cents!
_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thnk this can also happen Laxmi and Purva might become frnds n den Purva will invite Laxmi in her enagement and here it'll be revealed that Ajay is actually Arjun. But I really dun want this to happen😒
Edited by cancerian_queen - 12 years ago
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi @ RafAholic i totally agreed with u