yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sooo cute really really loved today's episode. 😃 the best bit was wen arjun n lakshmi wer teasing each other n then arjun chasing lakshmi mannn it was sooo cute.. arjun's looks r killing he's so adorable. in fact they both looked adorable. today's ArMi moment was very special 😍 i got so happy wen i saw dat scene 😃 can't get over it... love them!!
Edited by mjhtkasu4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya u r absolutely correct loved episode. 😃 i specially like ArMi moment he look dam cute i really loved very this episode
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
laxmi n arjun are soo cute together love the chase between them n when laxmi applied haldi on his face.😍
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali667

ya u r absolutely correct loved episode. 😃 i specially like ArMi moment he look dam cute i really loved very this episode

RIGHT 😃

Word Count: 1

yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

laxmi n arjun are soo cute together love the chase between them n when laxmi applied haldi on his face.😍

aww yhh i knooo it was so so cute.. n the chase... gosh still can't get over it lol im so in loveee with them Day Dreaming lol..
642940 thumbnail
I also enjoyed yesterday's epi. It was super cute. Especially the scene where Lakshmi applies Haldi on Arjun's cheek, and he chases after her. It seemed very natural and the moment that they shared was real sweet. I hope we get more scenes like that!
But overall the entire episode was enjoyable :)
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I also enjoyed yesterday's epi. It was super cute. Especially the scene where Lakshmi applies Haldi on Arjun's cheek, and he chases after her. It seemed very natural and the moment that they shared was real sweet. I hope we get more scenes like that!
But overall the entire episode was enjoyable :)

ur so right it seemed very natural n it was extremely sweet <3 i also hope we get more sweet scenes like dat :DD...
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nosi

agree... lovely epi

yep 😊

Word Count: 1

rosettablooms thumbnail
realy i just loved their love sequence
yours4ever thumbnail