Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
bolly members yahan pe bhi πŸ˜†

anyways henna, ashar does come to know the truth in the novel, actually all of us as in Humsafar fans are waiting for that moment when he finds the truth and confronts his Mother...to read more spoilers in details...visit the Humsafar AT and you will find them translated in english by few of the members here 😊
228398 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

bolly members yahan pe bhi πŸ˜†

anyways henna, ashar does come to know the truth in the novel, actually all of us as in Humsafar fans are waiting for that moment when he finds the truth and confronts his Mother...to read more spoilers in details...visit the Humsafar AT and you will find them translated in english by few of the members here 😊

thanks krutiπŸ˜›
same here, can't wait to see his face when he finds out...revenge is sweet!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

thanks krutiπŸ˜›
same here, can't wait to see his face when he finds out...revenge is sweet!

ur welcome Henna...you should read all the spoilers posted in the Humsafar AT...I was also kinda impatient and read them all and also I dont speak Urdu and dont know the language either, hence the translated scenes were gr8 to read...I wish I can find a translated version of the whole novel, I love reading love stories and this one is sad one which keeps me hooked more...

btw, this is the first time ever me watching any Paki drama and I so love it !πŸ˜ƒ
228398 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

ur welcome Henna...you should read all the spoilers posted in the Humsafar AT...I was also kinda impatient and read them all and also I dont speak Urdu and dont know the language either, hence the translated scenes were gr8 to read...I wish I can find a translated version of the whole novel, I love reading love stories and this one is sad one which keeps me hooked more...

btw, this is the first time ever me watching any Paki drama and I so love it !πŸ˜ƒ

i went to the page, but there are so many pages, i just didn't know where the spoilers could be??
i understand urdu, it sounds like hindi to me...but there are rare times im like whhaaa?
i found some of farhat ishtiaq's novels online, but they are written in urdu...i can't find any in english :(
Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

i understand urdu, it sounds like hindi to me...but there are rare times im like whhaaa?

You mean some irregular fancy words prop up :)
Welcome Kruti,

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@aitor metrowzer: hehe, dude, dont worry, even though we're paki, the words go over our heads too, theyre difficult for us to understand aswell! :P Dont worry 😳