Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved it...
but i feel pity for ma lovly princess,,,,,,,,,,,ananya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is mugzzz character,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just can't imagine her to be fragile, weak pale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like vampy...impossible...

ma QTpie ananya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may veer's love n  concern make her alright...

waiting for another radhani express update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,their first meeting too.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful story line 
suspense, thrill , love 
loved it 
thnx for the pm
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb updates!!
loved it
so they r getting into contract marriage
anaya is so happy
but will veer will agree ?
but knowing ananya's situation he might agree
that is if he knows or maybe for piyu
hope all gud happens
cont soon dear
thnx 4 da pm

Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ok did'nt see the next part, so commenting again
it was wonderful dear
finally ananya is out
n veer has agreed
waiting 4 the next part
update soon
thnx 4 da pm
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much for these superfast updates 😊...

loved the conversation b/w piyu & veer😊...so piyu wants her SM to become her friend...well i am sure that will happen😊...they both r so cute...& don't worry piyu, ananya is very beautiful...u will surely like her...

i know this marriage is like business deal for them but the way his mom talked...she sounded so selfish...i did't like the part of divorce...well i really hope that this will never happen...& the bond b/w them will become unbreakable😊...

i am happy that anu has finally managed to escape from that house 😊...it will be interesting to see the reactions of that evil trio when they will know about the marriage & failure of their plan 😆...

it looks like veer is also has some painful past😭...hope they will be able to heal wounds of each other & make a start of new life of happiness & love...but plz no love triangle...

eagerly waiting for next part...looking forward to their first meeting...update soon...
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Such a sweet update... just loved it wen she saw d stars... after two long years, poor girl  😭  really feel bad for her... i hope ki veer starts loving her & gives her wat she deserves  😭 & luks lyk maybe ajay has a soft corner for ananya already 😊 dunno if dats gud or bad... but he cud atleast be a gud frnd for her  😃 I hope ki jaldi piyu aur ananya ki dosti ho jaye  ❤️
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                               Part-6
PART 7

A car stood in front of the mansion manoj was ready to receive them with mr gupta. Mrs singh too came down. They were anticipating to see the bride's. Ajay got of the car &opened the door. Veer too came down. The door opened mr rai came out of the car with weak n timid girl she was standing with his support n walking away from the car. Her frenzy hair had  covered her face n she was looking down.everyone is astonished except veer he is giving no expression

MRS SINGH- OMG WAT I HAVE DONE. THIS Girl is in very bad state(not out loud)

(placed hand on veer shoulder). Forgive me son

Veer- Never mind !we are in situation that these words don't matter. I'm ready to sacrifice myself for the family. And  I willl marry this girl YOU chose for me.

Ananya is still walking slowly with mr rai's support and they reached the front of the car she raised her head  n looked at veer (and then romantic eyelock . ha ha just kidding😆😆). She looked at him .His eyes were giving sharp looks to her . She turned her face other side.There was a twinkle in her eyes, she smiled n said "Veer"

Veer walked inside the house . Mr rai brought anu near mrs singh n said, "may I introduce u to u r future DIL". MRs singh invited them in.

Mr rai,anu , ajay went in along with mr gupta went inside the mansion

Seema -have they got here ? where is the bride

Mrs singh -she is the bride

Girls (ria n gia ) checked her out (IN SHOCK)

Gia- No way!

Ria- This can't be the bride

Seema- Shut up girls

Ajay - Miss ananya had to leave the house in hurry. So she didn't have time to prepare herself.

Mr rai- Anu do want wash u r face n &tidy up

Ananya- yes

Seema - girls take her to the washroom.

Reluctantly the girls took her

Mr rai- I have warned u mrs singh abt her condition

Mrs singh- I know mr rai.but .. How shuld I say ' I m a little shocked

Mr gupta - lets go in the judge is waiting

Mrs singh - I'll go n get veer

Judge- Make it quick I have some other engagements too

Mr rai-Give us few minutes . bride is getting ready.

At washroom

Out side the washroom the wannabes  ( GIA N RIA)was standing n talking

Ria- I think she is combing her hair

Gia-Its of no use. I  have never seen anyone so ugly before. And her outfit .gosh!

Ria - I think granny is conned if were so rich how could  she look so miserable

Gia-maybe its her style

In the washroom

Ananya is looking in the mirror thinking of veer "veer haven't changed at all same eyes , same sharp look"

"he was surprised when he saw he"

"may be he couldn't  remember me" n she started combing her .the comb only reached halfway through her hair . (omg koi toh isse straighting iron , shampoo, conditioner toh do😭) .She tried reduce the volume of the messed up hair .She applied some water over them. Then she splash some water on her face

Outside

Gia -what if she is psycho case

Ria - hey!don't say that

Gia -what if she commits suicide

Ria -it would be a scandal

They both placed there ear over the door. But door suddenly opened n ananya came out.

Part-8   

Edited by pranita1202 - 10 years ago
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u really deserve an award for the fastest updates😉...thanks a lot for this😊...

so whole Singh family is shocked to see ananya😲...the condition is just becoz she has suffered so much...but she is naturally beautiful😊...u all will see it in few days...

she remembers veer clearly...& the way she talked about him it seems she liked him when they met 2 years ago😳...but does that mean she also knows his past about marriage & piyu?...

i hope the marriage procedure will get completed before any interruption from evil trio...but where is nanny?...

plz plz update soon...
Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for big long n quick update
Part 6
loved the whole update
so piyu want frnd not stepmom
anu will be but both will accept eachother?
so this evil trio made our anu ill n weak.
but thanks to nanny n mr. rai they helped her to come out of prison
tht scene was nice when she saw starts after 2 years n saw herself in mirror!! wht role ajay going to play? plz no love trangle want him as veer anu's frnd
veer is still not ready for marriage n wht sad past he had?
but i think after knowing ananya's situation he would agree for marriage
but wht abt ananya? wht will happen when she came to know tht he is already married n having a kid?
Edited by shruja - 12 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thankx for updating quick n pm
part 7
loved part 7 it was superb!! or instead i will say hiilarious due ti gia n dia
wannabies😆😆😆😆 now wanna know their age!! both r too smart for their age
might be these two piyu wants frnd for her
hope they will not insult our poor anu!! but then might be veer would feel for anu
ohh i am feeling very pity for ananya😭😭😭
poor girl thinking abt veer while freshening up not aware of veer's feelings for her
but very happy tht both getting married
n the evil trio will get in shock😈
thanks once again for update
waiting for next😍
Edited by shruja - 12 years ago