Who else thinks this is funny?

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

When peeps here keep on (and on and on and on) asking for pictures of the new actors/actresses even tho nobody is posting them here for thhe obvious reason that nobody has them - and obviously there aren't any elsewhere on the web.....

i think its REALLY funny when people do this..... more to the point its incredibly irritating......

PEOPLE: can't you just put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that if anybody had the pics you wanted, then they would've posted them...

sorry if anyones feelings get hurt from this, cos that wasn't the intention....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Innocentindian, I know what you are arriving at. Actually, you are right. But we need to feel sorry for those members who are very desperate in seeing the new characters' pictures. Some of them are not placed in INdia, so read only the updates as the serial is there is far behind and not yet reached this stage.

For all the members who are so very eager to get the pictures, as Innocentindian says, we will definitely be posting them here when we see such on net. Till then, be patient.😊

Innocentindian, please do not have any ill feelings bcos i said this. 😛

innocentindian thumbnail

sree

absolutely no hard feelings from my end sree... i hope others don't have hard feelings towards me - no bad intentions from my end....

i also read the updates in UK - we r a week behind India....so I also want to see the new actors....but it just gets a bit irritating when loads of people keep asking for the pictures of these new actors...the pics just aren't available ... altho i want to see them also... e.g. i still haven't seen who sia is so want to see her pics ...so if anyone has it, pls post it...

innocentindian thumbnail

for anyone thats interested, I THINK (not 100% sure) but Sia's name is Nirmla Shah - perhaps.... seems so from the list of characters at the end of the program... i couldn't find anything from the web, but maybe someone else can

😃