Update for 11th April 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astha continues to bang the door from the other side. She is sobbing very badly. Simran, on the other side, is clinching her chest, still unable to breathe, and is crying. AStha is very dejected and stands near the door not knowing how to convince Simran. But she keeps on saying i am sorry mama. Simran, in the meantime, goes and sits on the bed, she is gasping for breath and takes out her inhaler which she is having in her hand and takes it.She feels a much better. She is swallowing her tears and is trying to control herslef so that her breathing pattern gets normal. She then picks up a diary which is kept nearby and takes out the envelope containing Abhi's letter. She kisses the envelope and cries more. She says sorry Abhi. With you and Neha not around, i do not know what to do. I could not handle AStha well. I could not fulfill Neha's last wish and make AStha just like me. I have failed. I have lost Abhi, she says and cries even more.

Astha is crying in her room. Sid is there with her. Astha is saying to Sid I accept my mistake , but why is mama behaving like this to me? She for the first time, pushed me out of her room. Sid then tells AStha that what she did was also not correct. Astha then says ya, i agree that everything happened bcos of me, it was my mistake. I have hurt mama. Mama was right when she said she has not stopped me doing anything. Infact, mama's love did not even make me miss my papa. But today, if my papa was aorund, he would have definitely forgiven me, she says. Sid comes near her and tries to console her. Astha says if mama gives me one more chance, i will definitely make up. I want to do all good,I will try my best, she says and leans towards Sid's shoulders who holds her head and tries to console her.

The publisher is going thro' the roads of Goa.Behind his car, Sia's car is coming and she follows him without his knowledge. They go thro' many roads. Then the publisher gets down from the car near water and gets into a motor boat. Sia also gets into a motor boat and follows him. They go quite a distance in water and the publisher stops in an island. He then goes out of water and takes a bike with a rider for hire. The rider dirves the bike and the publisher is sitting behind. Sia too does the same, takes another bike with a driver. She follows him. They go thro' roads and then the publisher stops at a place and tells the driver that he will be back. He enters a big bungalow and knocks at the door. Somebody opens the door and he goes in. Sia waits till he goes inside and then goes near the door. But the door is locked. She is just wandering when she comes across a glass window thro' which she can see inside. She sees that the publisher is talking to a person. The person's face is not visible as he is turning his chair against the window from where Sia is seeing. The publisher is telling him that the girl has come from London and the most amazing part is that she is accusing him of the murder of her friends. He says she wanted to meet him once, but somehow he has managed the whole issue. The person (sounds like Abhi) says this is wrong. The publisher continues to say that it was a fact that two of them had come to see him and interview him. But as he does not meet anyone, he did not give them his address.The publisher says but the girl is blaming him for Divya and Victor's death. The person says but he has not met anyone by the name Divya and does not know anything about this. Sia who hears it says to herself "You Liar". The publisher says he knows him very well and completely believes that he is not responsible. But he came here to inform him about this. He starts to go. Sia then runs to a hiding place.

Rashmi is trying to console AStha who is still looking sad. She is telling her that her mama will forgive her. But AStha says mama is behaving strange. Rashmi tells her that she did not do the right thing and so Simran has every right to be upset with her. AStha says she has told Sid that if mama gives me another chance, i will prove my worth. She says Simran is very upset with Victor and Divya's news, so might have over reacted. She tells her to give Simran some time and she will definitely forgive her. AStha asks her is it, and then says ok i will give her time. Then RAshmi very joyously, asys I have got a gift for you. AStha is at once happy and asks for it. Rashmi then gives her a bag. AStha picks out something from the bag and is overjoyed. She says this is my favourite perfume. Rashmi then says all the things in the bag are her favourite. AStha is happy.

In Goa, the publisher is coming out of Anand's residence. Sia is hiding there. AS soon as he goes in his bike, Sia goes near the door and thinks of knocking at the door. Suddenly she stops and starts to think to herself. She says to herself that she has to somehow get to know the truth. This will not be possible if she reveals her identity. This person has raped Divya and then killed both Divya and Victor. So he is very dangerous. Now, if he gets to know that i am their friend, will he allow me to go? She then says to herself that it will be better if she does not meet him right now. She goes away.

At Sid's house, Sid and Urmila are sitting and drinking some juice. Sid is worried about AStha and says AStha has never missed her papa due to the love showered on her by Simran aunty. But today, she actually told me that if her papa was there, he would have forgiven her. Urmila gets up, comes near Sid and says it is very difficult to take up the responsibility of somebody else's kid. Simran has done this very well. If something bad happens to the girl, the whole society which is watching Simran, will point out that Simran did not take care of AStha well. When i see you and AStha together, I get reminded of Manas and Simran's friendship. They were also like this. Urmila says friendship is more than any other relationship and she says to him that he has to always have it. Sid says i will take care of AStha. She is my responsibility. Bcos of my friend, your friend will not have any problems, he says.

AStha is studying in her room. It is late night. She takes a tablet and continues to study. Shaguna comes ther and gives her coffee. Shaguna then goes to Simran's room. Simran is sitting in the dark. Shaguna switches on the light. Goes near her and asks her whether she wants coffee. Simran is crying, tries to hide it. Shaguna sits near her and tells her that she has come from baby's room. She is still studying. She seems to be tensed. So she needs you. Simran gets angry and screams at her. Shaguna says AStha looks tensed and if she goes and gives her support, AStha will study well. Simran again screams at her and says even when i was supporting AStha, they used to tell her that she was at fault. Now that, AStha has committed such a big mistake, Simran is angry with her. But still , they all feel Simran is at fault. She tells Shaguna that she will not forgive her and asks her to go , closing the door. Shaguna goes away.

Shekar ans Simran are meditating when Shekar tells Simran that she has to forgive AStha. Simran retorts. Shekar says she is a kid and at this point of time, needs Simran's support. Astha is at a crucial age and needs you. If you do not support her at this time, then she willl become bad. If you give her encouragement now, she will get new found maturity, he says. This makes Simran think.

Sia then comes again to Anand's house,and knocks at the door. Anand comes and opens it. We see Abhi for the first time after the leap. He looks at her and so does she. The episode ends here.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At long last! I didn't know what time it was aired in India, so was impatiently waiting for the update!

Thanks sree!!

essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for the great update, as usual, Sree!

Vini thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the g8 update!😊
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!😊
principessa thumbnail

Thanks Sree.. As usual, wonderful update..

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree...much appreiated
HugabbleJaan thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Sree....

Anyone please post pic of Sia? Thanks hence we are so back in US 😭

desi gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes! Finally, Abhi is back! Now everyone knows for sure that he is Anand and that he did not commit a crime. If Simran some how finds out through Sia about everything, then Sia's misconception will be cleared.